chapter 1

A/n - Guys I thought that starting story from the beginning would create less mess than starting it from the present and going to flashbacks every then and now....I feel like if you know the back story then you might connect well with the emotions and can flow with the story.....I don't know but I'm starting it now.....hope you enjoy....
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

BLUE MOON shines in the sky every 500 years and today is the day...this day is known as a blessing from Luna and the one who is born on this day are known as Selene(other name of moon goddess), they are known to be gifted. A beautiful baby girl is born into a family bringing joy and happiness with her....she has beautiful navy blue eyes...her eyes are detailed with dark blue limbal ring and rest eye colour is deep ocean blue....her scent is that of roses and they known by the second they smelled it that she is an omega.....the family is so happy with her and they name her AERA .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

On the same day a pack celebrates the blue moon day with so much fun with their friends and families creating a plethora of fresh memories to turn back and smile in the future. This pack is the largest pack of the forest i.e., Jeon pack. The Jeon pack is large and has everything that is essential to survive. There in the middle of the pack where it is known as the heart of the pack rests a family with three people having the time of their life enjoying eachother's presence. The family is the head family of the pack consisting the head alpha and the head omega of the pack. The head alpha of the pack is Jeon Jung - hoon and his mate is Jeon seo-yeon the head omega of the pack.
Everything that is essential to survive. The Jeon family is really a happy family. The Jeon family is dysfunctional but it is perfect with its imperfections. The head alpha Jeon is known for his strength and he held his pride high with his status. He definitely is not completely good but also not so bad. The head omega of the pack, Jung hoon's mate Jeon seo-yeon is nothing but a sweetheart. She is beautiful inside and out. She is the most astonishing woman anybody could ever meet. She is easy to talk, down to earth, true beauty in every sense. The people in the pack always tell her that she looks like the Luna herself. Jung hoon and SEO yeon's marriage was arranged. But a little spark of love made its way into eachother's hearts. They had a beautiful baby boy and they named him JEON JUNGKOOK.
3 year old jungkookie ran towards his mother where she sat on the rock beside their cabin with her mate.
"Eomma , why is everyone standing out of their cabins"  Seo yeon pulled jungkook into her lap and then replied.
"Cause today is the blue moon day Kookie " she smiled looking at the confused cute expression on her son and watched him kneenly for a reply.
"The moon is not blue eomma, it is white. It is not any different from the every day moon then why call it blue moon" seo yeon was not surprised with her son because she expected the question. But she looked at her adjacent side where Jung hoon is seated and signals him to explain the reason to their little bundle of joy. Jung hoon ruffles kookies hair and finds his son the cutest of all with his little doe eyes wider than ever waiting for the answer, he doesn't know whether his son is going to get it or not but he just opts not to disappoint his son and answers him.
" It is called as the blue moon day because this moon shows up every 500 years and this day is known to be a blessed day by Luna. Luna up there is very happy about everyone down here and she showers her love for us on this special day. It is also said that people who are born on this day are very special". The little alphas expressions change thoroughly through the answer. He cutely furrows his eyebrows where he cannot understand what his Appa was telling him and he smiles his cute bunny teeth smile when he gets a point . He then suddenly shoots a question to his father.
"Appa, do you know someone who is born on this day, then I can make them my special friend" Jung hoon smiles at his kid.
" Ah....bad thing that I don't think anyone from our pack gave birth to one today" Jung kooks face suddenly fell when he heard this. Seo yeon observes this and starts tickling her son. Jung hoon too joins them and all of them laughs happily looking at the blue moon. Jung hoon tells his son and that " kookie, don't worry if we don't know someone from our pack born this day, there must be someone from other packs who are born this day, we can someday definitely meet them and I'll make sure you get friends with them ok...."
Jungkook face beams and he giggles with lot of joy...
" Yeah appa, yeah....I am going to have a special friend.....yeah...".
After an hour or so, jungkook is floating in his dreams in his mother's lap. They decided to go inside the cabin and call it a day. When she moved jungkook onto the bed, he held his mother's sleeve very tight. Jung hoon tried to take it off but seo yeon assured him and let jungkook sleep on her chest holding him tight. She loved her son the moon and back because he is the best thing that happened to her. Little jungkooks world revolves around his mother. His mother is his everything .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Years pass and they always remained same but the only thing that changed is now our little jungkook is not little anymore or that is something he yells at everyone calling him a baby. He is now 10yrs old and his love for his mother grew every day. He is so fond of her that he thinks he couldn't even breathe without her. His day starts with his mother and ends with his mother. Not a single day passed in all these years where he did not follow his mother anywhere she goes.
"Kookie stop following me everywhere and go play with kids of your age..."
Jungkook halted and frowned at his mother. He crossed his arms and bloated his chest and told his mother that,
"Eomma, I'm not a kid anymore, I'm ten years old, do you understand numbers...I'm ten years old like T.E.N ten...." She cuts him in the middle
"I do understand Kookie , there are lot of children who are ten years old...like really  T.E.N years old other than you and I'm telling you to go and play with them.."
"Eomma, I'm not a kid anymore to play, I'm going to follow you and protect you from all the bad alphas out there, nothing is important than you , and also I'm not interested in those silly games...."
Seo yeon scoffed about it....her son sometimes is really unbelievable..she let him follow her giving up...
Everything is going on fine but how could there be something like happily ever after...there happiness is not going to last...little did they know about the storm that is awaiting for them....when the head alpha and the many alphas from the Jeon pack had to leave for a war to help the other pack their little world changed upside down and they never ever in their lives got a chance to make things better........
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Phew......that is long...but I'll make chapters more long further...and I am going to update tomorrow a new chapter......bye....this is not proof read..