chapter 2

Jung hoon returned back to the Jeon pack safe and sound. Seo yeon and jungkook hurried towards him desperately but what made them rooted to their positions is an omega standing beside him....they don't know who it is, seo yeon heard her heart beating so fast, she prayed to Luna in her thoughts that the new omega shouldn't be related to the alpha in any way, her thoughts come to a halt when Jung hoon introduces her....

"Seo yeon....this is my mate jeon maya...maya, this is seo yeon my first wife" seo yeon heart broke into million pieces listening this...she was hurt...so much...she couldn't believe that her own mate chose someone over her....she felt lost....she just left that place with tears brimming in her eyes...                                                                                                                                 Jungkook watched everything in silence. He ran towards his father and started questioning his father " Appa, why did you do this to eomma, why did you bring somebody else into our family...."

Jung hoon stood there watching everything. He once did not melt by his own sons tears, jungkook was so angry at maya. He starts pushing her yelling " Why did you hurt my eomma, we don't like you, just go away.....we don't want you here...go away....I SAID GO AWAY" jung hoon harshly holds jungkooks shoulder and throws him away from maya towards ground..

Jungkook hurts his elbow...his hand was hurting, but what hurts him the most is that his father never once in his life raised his voice on jungkook let alone hurting him....He rushed out of that place...

"Eomma, please don't cry...please...I can't watch you in pain...."Seo yeon was too broken to word out something, but she still gathered her courage for her son and hugged him tight muffling her son's...jungkook can hear her muffled sobs,he was angry at himself for not being able to make things right, he just stayed still in her arms and both of them cried themselves to sleep that night on the cold floor.

From the day jung hoon returned he has never been the same person as he was before, his everything was just maya, but little did he know that maya was not someone to be trusted with. Nobody from the pack knows where maya is from, nor did they want to ask her about it. They just didn't like her from the beginning and when jung hoon announced her as the head omega everybody's hate grew ten folds higher...they didn't want maya to be the head omega, all of them very much happy with seo yeon, but there was nothing in their hands that they could do.Jungkook and seo yeon started to live in another cabin far away from their original one, far far away from the betrayer.

Maya is a nobody for the whole pack except jung hoon, but she doesn't care a bit. She was not even a bit remorseful for neither seo yeon nor jungkook.She was not in the pack because she loved jung hoon or she wanted to live a happy married life..... she was in the pack only for one sickening reason and that is the aaron....she played clever in making jung hoon fall for her and against his family and make him do things he would never want to do. Maya is a witch but no one knows about it, all she wants is to lure Jung hoon into making a wish for her at the Aaron so she could get everything under her control( the Aaron cannot grant a person's wish who is under any spell, so she needs to find her ways in winning his trust and in the way to get what she wants, She didn't even mind  playing a homewrecker nor felt a bit of remorse).

Maya slowly started to fill venom in junghoon's mind about jungkook and seo yeon. Jung hoon has never been the same loving and caring father or husband he was before. Jungkook was breaking every time he sees his mother hurt. Little jungkook started hating Jung hoon for making their lives miserable. Hate is such a strong word but it completely settled in his heart with time. All the time when they are in the pack Maya unbeknownst to anyone started experimenting her potions on jungkook to make him stronger than anyone so she could bring him under her spell and make him her slave, when she conquers the forest and use him to spread her hierarchy by marrying him to choi -her brothers daughter.