A/N

Hey! You have reached what is currently the end of my book. Umm I just want to say I hope you enjoyed my book and I wanted to explain how I wanted the book to end.

As you probably know the last chapter that has been published is titled, Soaked. In that chapter oikawa asks reader to date him, which she says yes to. But I didn't want that to be the end, originally. If you don't want to know how it was supposed to end before I got uninspired please don't read ahead!

Original plan below.

So in my story, Sun a lot of things didn't go how I planned. I was gonna change A LOT, the title, description, and most importantly the story line. The last chapter that was published was really just the start of what I was actually gonna make.

In the story we have five main characters, of course Reader and Oikawa were the main main characters but I was also gonna give detail to Emmy, Iwaizumi, and Levi's stories. Originally I was gonna have Iwaizumi and Oikawa fight to be readers love interest but I decided to add Levi. In the end they all graduate. Emmy heads to Korea, Iwaizumi of course to the US, Oikawa playing professional volleyball, and finally Reader and Levi going to a random university together. Slowly reader and Oikawa were gonna grow apart and reader would fall for Levi. But of course before all that happens reader and oikawa would spend a lot of cute times together. After graduating reader opens a local cafe with Levi. And the real last chapter was gonna be Oikawa visiting the cafe while looking for reader. And in the end reader and Oikawa catch up and stuff while Oikawa is still in love with reader, readers heart belongs to Levi now.

So in the end it was supposed to be a sad ending and reader and oikawa wouldn't have gotten together. But I thought about how y'all would feel about that and I just decided against it and made Soaked the last chapter.....but I also got uninspired.

So yeah.... I hope you enjoyed my book. I do plan on making more books so be on the look out for those. I love y'all and thank you for all the support and love. Have a good rest of your day! <3