I WANT YOUR COCK PLEASE SIR

It was as if he was reading her mind.

"I have to repeat that I am very, very impressed with your obedience. I can tell you that it is rare indeed for an aspiring sub with very little experience to act in such an impressive and sincere manner with a man she has never met before. I can also say that it is very difficult to actually impress me when it comes to the dynamics of a Dom – sub relationship so you should be very proud of your accomplishments to date. "He paused.... Louise was blushing once again and without seeing this, he knew it and added,

"And I think it's so dam cute when you blush, just like you are now."

"Oh my god.... This man is so intuitive, it's scary" she thought. Hoping it was ok to speak Louise took a breath.

"May I speak?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry Sir, may I speak Sir?"

"Yes you may Louise."

"Sir, I can't believe I am here"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can't actually believe that I followed your instructions in the Café......I mean I rubbed my clit and orgasmed inside a Café, full of people and I did this right in front of a very pretty waitress and she was controlling a vibrator inside my pussy!"

"Hmmmm.....Yes, maybe I can understand a little why and how this chain of events may seem unbelievable."

"Thank you Sir for understanding and thank you for your compliments. It's a rare occurrence for me to receive any compliments these days, as most of my days are consumed with work issues and that's predominantly filled with meetings and organising things and quality-control checks and generally fixing problems and issues that nobody else wants to know about."

"Well, that's all very depressing to hear! A beautiful, obedient, sincere and passionate woman who seeks to explore her submissive sexuality certainly deserves any compliment which has been earnt through being courageous, honest and obedient. Whilst it is all too common for a lack of compliments to exist within the workplace, I can assure you that a true Dom-Sub relationship to exist and to flourish, compliments earned through obedience, effort and results are integral to the longevity and quality of the relationship. In my view, this philosophy should apply to any relationship, personal or professional, what do you think?"

"Yes Sir, I truly agree. Very wise words Sir, can I ask a question?"

"Yes of course."

"Sir, will you tell me when I should be using 'Sir' and when I can talk normally to you, like last night and like today in the Café, before you gave the directive to put that evil vibrator into my pussy."

"Louise, you are a highly intelligent woman. You hold a very responsible position at your work and I suspect that during the course of your day to day professional brings you into contact with certain people within your employer's company. If any of these people suspected that you were anything but a perfect role model of a straight 'up and down' business woman, they would be aghast! The majority of these people would expect that you follow all the rules both legally and what the majority of the society expects us to conform to and act like. If there was any suspicion at all, you would be cast out and this revelation may even cause a scandal with anyone who was connected to you, be they family, friends or business associates."

Louise couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could he know her predicament? She had made no mention of it last night, she had made no mention of it today and she certainly hadn't put anything in her profile which would give any clues about who she was!