A/n

Hey guys I hope everyone is doing well anyways as some of you might know from the description I adopted this fanfic from fanflover123456 who adopted it from another user. In this story their will be different ships but the main one will still be bakukirideku.

And since I can't remember how this book started I will be starting it from scratch but will be putting in the old chapters when I get those ones.

Now since I have two other fanfics I'm gonna have to rearrange my updating.

So for my new updating I've decided that one week I would update one book then the next week after I would update a different one.

So for example if I were to update this fanfic this week then next week I would update one of my others and so on.

I will be adding a lot of drama and fluff in this book how ever I will not be writing any smut. 

I will also be adding a lot of plots besides the love dramas as well.

Now in this story shinsou is gonna be like a month or two older than Izumi. Todoroki is gonna be izumi's childhood friend instead of Bakugou.

I will be putting out a list of ships that will be in this story. Eri will also be put in this story later on.

Anyways that's all I needed to say about this I'm very glad that fnaflover has chosen me to continue on this story. Hopefully This will turn out the way She wants it too.

And with that I dare you all a fair well and I hope you all a have a wonderful time wherever you are in the world goodbye my little readers till next time.