Chapter 25

Y/N was putting some books in her locker while talking to Dahyun but got interrupted by a voice.

"Hey, Y/N unnie." The girl turned around to see Minju.         

"Hi, Minju." Y/N hasn't talked to the girl ever since what happened at the cafe.      

"I know it's late but I just wanted to thank you for saving me the other day." The younger girl smiled weakly.

"I would have done that for anyone, you know that right?" Y/N closed her locker now facing the girl.

"Yes, but I still want to thank you." 

"Is he still bothering you?" 

"Yes but less than before."

"I'll talk to him." Y/N said and Both Minju and Dahyun (who was silently listening to their conversation) got worried.

"No, no. Please don't." Minju begged. Jungkook and Y/N can't get along at all so it will definitely not end well if they talk.

"Why? I'm the reason he's bothering you anyways." Jungkook has been into Minju for a while now, but he always gets rejected because the girl has feelings for Y/N. That's why Jungkook hates Y/N's guts. He kept bothering her at first but Y/N didn't pay much attention to him, so now he's bothering Minju so he can get to Y/N.

"I'll handle it. Just stay out of it. I don't want you to get into trouble." Minju said weakly. She still cares for Y/N a lot.

"It seems like you're not doing a very good job handling him. Look Minju, you can't handle him yourself. I'll stop this for once and all."

"Yah, don't get yourself into trouble. You've been doing okay so far this year. We're close to graduation so don't do anything." Dahyun interrupted.

"So am I supposed to let him bother me and Minju?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Dahyun unnie, can you leave us alone for a minute?" Minju asked and Dahyun nodded leaving the two.

"Look unnie, I still have feelings for you. I know I never really had you in the first place, but I want you back. I want to return to how things were before." The younger girl explained and touched Y/N's arm making Y/N sigh.

"Look, Minju, the time we had together was fun and at that point I really did like you but I don't anymore so that's why I broke it off." Y/N lied, she didn't break it off with Minju because she didn't like the girl anymore but because of Minju's social status.

"I know that's not the reason, unnie. I know you were always insecure with being with me because of my social status and I'm telling you now that I don't mind. I really don't care about your financial situation." 

"I'm sorry, I still can't accept your feelings. You should move on." Y/N was about to leave but Minju said something that made her stay.

"There's someone else right?" Minju looked sad. Y/N hates to see the girl that she loved once sad because of her.

"Does that even matter? And why would you think that?" 

"Rumors are going around ever since that day you had a fight with Jungkook. People are talking about you and Ms. Im." Y/N sighed. She knew that there were gonna be rumors after what happened that day.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear, Minju." 

"I don't believe what I hear, unnie. I believe what I see, I see how you look at her, I see how you care about her. You literally can't stand anyone in this school except for her and your friends. You treat her the same way how you used to treat me. That's enough for me to think there's somebody else in your heart." Minju has known this for a while now. She knows Y/N well, she has seen how Y/N's attitude changed because of Ms. Im.