The Black Market 4

"Watch it" yelled a man that Violet accidentally bumped into.

"S-so-" Violet was about to apologize but cleared her throat and continued walking forward, staying close to River but not too close for comfort. She need to look stern and not vunerable. Ludwig had told them that the minute anyone spots vunerability in them both, they'll be taken advantage of.

"So, he has brown coloured skin, wears two small ringed earings in one ear, has baggy dark red pants, wear a pattered headband in his head, has fuffy black hair and carrys a huge cotton bag" River repeated remenbering Ludwigs description of the guy.

"Oh and don't forget" Violet started, "Ludwig also said that he isn't from the south. He's from the South-west. The land of jewels. And, there's most likely a giant crowd of scavengers around him. We'll have to get past them" she said.

"Scavenger's" River said with spite, "They're filthy rogues. Don't even know why they were able to step foot in Hyldero. They probably got past Leroy, that lazy lizard couldn't care less about who goes in and out. All he cares about it his own amusement." River ranted.

Violet furrowed her eyes. Why is River telling her all this? She doesn't even know who this Leroy guy is.

"But what can anyone do. He is a prince afterall. A lazy prince" he chuckled, "Like mother like son I guess" he said.

"Yeah funny" Violet added and spotted a fairly big crowd of men with big beards and even bigger bags. They pushed and shived eachother as they tried to get closer to some place.

"Slip in" River told her.

River and Violet shoved away people as they moved into the giant crowd. More and more people appeared as they dove in. It was good that they were much smaller and thunner then the giant men around them, they were able to squeeze in easily. When the got the the middle, they saw another man who fit the description Ludwig had given them.

"Alright alright, hold on one second. Now what's this?"