H̺͆e̺͆y̺͆ ✈︎ Sukuna x Reader

I was searching for this request like a maniac and finally found it. Yay my dumb brain.

This one shot is fluff ☁️! Reader is female.

Itadori will turn into Sukuna as a reincarnation and he's a demon like you.

Requested by @kairiiiyeah_

Anime is Jujutsu Kaisen streaming on websites and more!

Enjoy~
_____________________________

It had been about 3000 years ago when the demons people called monsters infected the city.

Today in society, it was filled with demons in disguise. They appeared as regular humans during the day, at night is when the thriller of blood started.

Yet having this for many many years, people still overreacted in a way that wasn't even needed.

You noticed this in some people. You could feel the vibe from some people that appeared like they didn't care about the world on the outside.

Most of the time it was because they were afraid and hid from everyone else. This society had built up with trust for everyone.

Second guessing if they might be demons, or guess that you're a demon.

From your point of view, you didn't care if the people were full of different emotions.

Some were sadistic and wanted every one but themselves dead, others were just sleep deprived and scared, then there was you and your friend group.

All the badass people in the school.

Nobara, Megumi, and Itadori. There was another friend named Satoru, but h wasn't really a friend per say. It was a complicated relationship with him.

You and Nobara were the only girls in the group. Megumi was usually the tall and quiet type of guy, but he always brought a smile and good laughs.

There was only a thing, or a secret sounded better, that made you different from the two. You were part of the demon species where as they were regular humans.

You were the kind and gentle type of a demon, still working up to be more powerful in combat skills along with antics.

Though they could still fight and stand up for themselves as well as any demon.

Then there was Yuji Itadori. He was your happy cheerful boyfriend. You two had been dating for about a year and seven months.

Yuji was the best lover you could ever ask for. He was also a human, but you didn't care if you two were different.

He didn't either. All that mattered was your relationship built up upon everything going around and on about today.

You were all walking down the halls to your last period of the day. The class was PE, or hell if you prefer.

It was a happy coincidence you all had the same period and it was the funniest one.

"God I hope that annoying kid Brian doesn't talk again. Seriously he's always flirting with every girl and acting like a stupid clown. I just wanna knock him out." Nobara said pulling her face down.

You and the boys laughed. "It's funny because it's true." Megumi simply said with a lowering smile.

"Well technically he doesn't know what Y/n is. And he knows we're the best people ever so he better not mess with us." Itadori proudly said holding your hand.

You were messing with the big shirt the school gave you for workout clothes. You weren't exactly what you call big and tough.

"Yeah I would punch him in the face multiple times but I don't want to be separated from you guys. Let's just say he needs tape for thar mouth and a time machine so his mom would have made a better decision." You stated with a sweet smile.