Chapter 6

Neither me or mlphetalialuv owns Hetalia

~Arthur's POV~

I got in the shower and washed off the blood. I hated this, I blamed myself for so many things, even if I knew deep inside it wasn't my fault. My phone beeped and I leaned out to reach it, I unlocked it and read the message.
Arthur didn't wanna tell u this but he cheated on u when u were 2gether. Sorry :(
I started to cry, out of anger. I didn't love him anymore but I couldn't help it, we were together for 3 years and during that time he was with someone else. I got out the shower in a zombie like state, walking towards the kitchen. I looked through the drawer until I found a knife, I knew I shouldn't do this but I was hurting so much. It was my fault he lost interest and moved onto someone else, it had to be.
"I LOVED HIM" I screamed out, clutching the knife handle so hard my knuckle went white. Alfred came through, a hurt look on his face and confusion in his eyes. I saw the blood on his arms and I cried more, not out of anger but out of sadness, I loved him and he was doing this to himself.
"WHAT DID I DO!?" He cried, tears falling down his face. Why did he say that?
"He cheated on me...I used to love him. I know I moved on and love another now but it still hurts" my voice was a broken whisper, I let go of the knife and it fell to the ground with a clink.
"Don't do it" he said as he walked towards me, a strange look in his eyes that I could only describe as love.
"I loved him, we were together for 3 bloody years" I said, my voice sad. Alfred frowned.
"So you don't love me? I-I thought you did" my heart stopped for that moment. I did love him, was him saying this a confession to me?
"I do love you. I just never thought you would feel the same way"
"Really? Then why don't you care that I'm bleeding?" He muttered sadly, his tears had stopped but I could still see them on his face. I raked through the drawers until I found some bandages, I cleaned him wounds and kisses them before putting the bandage on. After I had fixed him up and brought him back to the livingroom.
"Alfred, do you really love me?" I asked carefully, I wanted to make sure he did and I wasn't just wasting my time.
"Yes, but I'm not sure if you really love me back" he looked down.
"Of course I love you Alfred* I said truthfully.
"Alright, but if your just trying to learn my secrets then I'll end it"
"I don't want to learn them, I would be happy not knowing, I only want to be with you" I smiled "I'm going to finish my shower and then I'll be back"
"Go ahead" I smiled again and walked back into the bathroom, finishing my shower and wrapping a towel around my waist.

By me and mlphetalialuv
Hope you enjoyed! :3