protective techno

this was requested by @MiliaGetsAway thank you for the request!!!

y/ns prospective

i go into my husbands recording room. not to record but to help him on the SMP. 

Technoblade has joined the game

I walk to the exp farm and start gaining some exp. when i was standing on the lapis block. someone named tommyinit types in the chat.

tommyinit : VC5

Technoblade : okay

i join VC5 as i hear a young boy screaming . "BIG MAN"  " hello technoblade" i hear two Europe people yell. " hi" i said with a smile. " WHO ARE YOU?!" one of them yelled. " i'm y/n, and you are?" i asked. " i'm tommy and this is wilbur" tommy said awkwardly. i giggle and say " well nice to meet you tommy and wilbur. " i said with a large grin. another person joins the voice call. " tommy" someone said in an american accent. " HEY BIG D" tommy yelled. " who is this?" i asked somewhat confused. 

"oh hello there i am dream are who are you?" he asked in a seductive way.  i blush a little but smiles. " i'm y/n nice to meet you dream." i chuckled a little. " nice to meet you too cutie" i blush a little more. " you have a really nice voice" wilbur said in a slightly deep voice. my blush grows as i want expecting that. " thanks" i Manage to say without stuttering. " guys we haven't even seen her face and your already flirting with her!!" tommy yelled in obvious confusion. 

" no tommy its fine" i said chuckling. i keep hitting the spiders at the spawner getting to level 50.  i then here a water bucket so i turn around. dream is standing there with a poppy. he then throws it and leaves. a little time passes and i managed to get to level 100. while dream and wilbur kept flirting with me. techno then comes into the room. 

" hi!" i said with a smile as he kisses my head. " hallo " he said smiling back. " TECHNO" tommy yelled through the headphones. " oh god" he muttered. " hey techno i didn't know you had a cutie around" dream said. i can tell techno did not like that. " shes my WIFE thank you very much" he said holding me close.

" WIFE!?" wilbur and dream yelled. tommy just as shocked " WHAT BIG T HAS A WIFE?!" tommy said just as surprised. techno leaves Minecraft and the VC. he powers his PC off and hugs me. i hug him back as he picks me up and brings us tour or bed. he then cuddles me and falls asleep.

thanks for the request. my friend thought i was writing smut. ( i say in asexual) bye cuddle bugs!!