flirty techno

techno flirts with you in a different language. ( spanish) i will put the definition in () enjoy btw its realistic minecraft

you and techno have been dating for 2 to 3 years now. and all he has been was surprise cuddly and flirty. on his youtube he never show this side but in private hes all about it. but one time you where on the SMP with karl and big q ( yes i know how to spell his name i just like big q better). if you saw big q's stream hes trying to overcome the fear of tehnoblade.

you where with all 3 of them now technos arms where crossed, big q was shaking,  karl was chuckling , and i was standing next to techno with a hand on my hip leaning slightly to the side. " your face is off centered" techno said looking at his face. it was indeed off center  " is he coming at you medical condition?" karl asked. i stiffen a laugh soon me and techno left the vc and the game. i hear footsteps knowing whats coming next .

" hello  mi amado " ( my dear) he said in his deep monotone voice. i blush as he walks over slowly. " how was the experience mi ciellto " ( my baby) he talked once again but deeper. once he got to me. he lifted me out of my chair and huged me. i hugged him back feeling tired i closed my eyes slowly. 

" don't worry mi  hermosa i'll keep you safe while you sleep" ( my beauty) he layed down on the bed cuddling with me. i then hear a whisper before falling asleep.

"goodnight princesa" ( princess)

100% i had to google all that but i do have somthing else planned that includes Spanish. but your gonna have to wait. goodbye ya little devils