Chapter 24

I stand there with my class as we look up at this huge dome.  

We were all in awe and then the teachers walk us in.

I was even larger inside.

It looked like an amusement park.

We were told this is where we will practice our rescuing. 

It had a lot of different sections for different scenarios. 

As they were explaining, the lights go out and some kind of smoke surrounds the area.

"What the..." I mumble and look around.

Everyone stands alert and clusters together.

I felt a grip on my arm and turn to see Katsuki. 

He wasn't looking at me but, like everyone else, looked around. 

Portals began to open and people emerged from them. 

They mostly look like regular thugs but the ones that entered the center were for sure villains.

Before I knew it, Mr. Aizawa was telling us to evacuate and he jumps into a fight. 

I couldn't stand there and watch him fight because Katsuki, with my wrist still in his grip, pulled me as everyone began running towards the exit.

However, we were cut off and surrounded by the smoke that brought in the villains. 

Turns out, the smoke is a villain.  

They introduced themselves as "The League of Villains" and flat out told us their main goal was to kill All Might.

My adrenaline was pumping. 

I will admit, I was a little scared.

Katsuki let go of me and attacked them along with that Kirishima guy.

Nothing hit. 

Then portals began pulling everyone down and sending them somewhere else.

Including me.

Out of reflex, I attempted to stop it with any available element. Water wasn't working so I tried air but nothing worked. I was too worried to use fire and I wasn't grounded enough to earthbend.

I fell through with a yelp.

The next thing I know, I'm falling from a large height. 

With a blast of air, I softened my landing. I still took a small tumble.

I regain my balance and glance at my surroundings. I seemed to be in a mountain range area.

I didn't seem to be around anybody.

(you're a good ways away from Denki, Momo, and Jirou. In case you were wondering)

It didn't take long for me to be surrounded by thugs. 

I used my water first and took a good few out but it was clear that the little bit of water I had was not gonna work.

As they continued to attack me, I utilized my surroundings. I was surrounded by earth. No one was around anyway.

I brought up walls to block the ones pouncing at me. With the wall up I pushed it so it moves a good chunk of the thugs away.

They kept coming though. I was looking for an opening to get away but they kept surrounding me. 

They were closing in on me and I just wanted a quick way out.

Then I got an idea. I've never done it to this scale but I should be able to do it.

I crouched down, wound my arm back, and punched the ground.

A wave of earth rippled around me, knocking down all the thugs around me. It gave me enough time to make a getaway. I launched myself over the knocked down enemies and looked for a way back to the plaza.

**********************

Did ya miss me?

As you can see, there has been a change.

This is now a Bakugou x reader

I realized I overwhelmed myself by having too many love interests so I narrowed it down to Katsuki because I have the most connection to him.

I hope that's okay.

I hope this will make it easier for me to update regularly again.

Stay Deadly!