Chapter One

The child, who's name is Yuyu, was only three years old at this time. They were getting ready to go to Michigan Adventure Water Park on a field trip with their mom Angie and their brother Jay. They rode the school bus there, and to stay safe and calm on the bus so they wouldn't run around like they tend to do a lot, Yuyu sat on the inner part of the seat next to the window. They were looking out the window watching all of the scenery going by in awe and happiness.

When they got there they ran ahead of their mom and their brother, but their mom quickly caught up to them and held their hand as they walked with their mom and jay. They watched Jay get in the tidal wave pool with a floaty on around his waist. They thought that they didn't need a floaty so they ran into the tidal wave pool also.

After being in it for a few minutes they kept getting swept under the water, so they tried asking a life guard for a floaty. The life guard told them they couldn't give them one one because they were already in the pool and they would have to get out of the pool to grab one.

When they were trying to swim to get out of the pool, they were suddenly swept under the water by a VERY large tidal wave! It felt like they were in a huge tube filled with water and bubbles where they were being tossed and turned around not being able to breath! It was terrifying! It felt like they were going to die!

As Angie ran back to get in to save them after quickly getting into her bathing suit after seeing what was going on and seeing the life guards were not attempting to help save them at all, Yuyu was out of the water on Tue shore and coughing up a lot of water. Yuyu was now TERRIFIED of the tidal wave pool!