Chapter 2

They were going to preschool. They love going to school, but they prefer to play and sit alone. During class and recess. They also love to chew on EVERYTHING. Blocks, their own hands, and any type of toys they are playing with at that moment. They also love to read books. They learned how to read at just three years old with their mom teaching them and their brother at the same time. 

They also loved to flap their hands, spin around in circles, be swung around a lot in the air, put their feet up by their head, climb everywhere, rock back and forth and they always like to be carried around. They also love to play with play-doh, puzzles, and stuffed animals. 

They hated wearing clothes at this age. They always tried to take them off but would keep their diaper on. It was so they could move and stretch their body more easily to feel the movement. They were also very sensitive to loud noises, even though being VERY loud themselves and to bright light and they would squint their eyes a lot. 

A lot of the time they would wander out of the classroom to go to the music room, the gym, the lunchroom, to the nurse's office, the principal's office, and to the bathroom. Every time the teacher would notice, the teacher would go out looking for them or the teacher was called by whoever's room they had gone to, and the teacher would always bring them back to class and make sure they were safe. That is why they were assigned a para pro.