Chapter 19, Happy Birthday

Hello~ This will be Taehyung's first birthday to celebrate with his friends and his boyfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung wake up,"

"Come one birthday boy,"

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them to help him wake up, he sat up and looked at the two people that woke him up. It took him a minute to realize who they were.

"Jimin, Taeyeon..." Taehyung mumbles, looking at his older sister and his best friend.

"Come on, I'm taking you out for your birthday," Jimin said as he grabs Taehyung's hand and drags him out of the bed.

"Jimin made sure you brought him back home on time," Taeyeon said and Jimin nodded before she left her brother's room.

"Alright, I'm picking your outfit today," Jimin said as he was going through Taehyung's closet, Taehyung just stood there, wondering what Jimin will pick out. "Put this on," he hands Taehyung clothes.

Taehyung changed into the clothes, he didn't care about changing in front of Jimin because they both are males. But Jimin didn't like how that outfit looked on Taehyung (Taehyung can look good in anything) so he chose another outfit. Many outfits later, Jimin found the perfect one for him.

"Wow, Tae I didn't know you have a big ass," Jimin chuckled and Taehyung slaps him for saying that

"Shut up. Is this the last outfit to try on, I've tried on so many," Taehyung pouts, sitting down on his bed.

Jimin nods, "yeah, I like how this one looks on you," he said as he pulls out his makeup bag, "Now I must do your makeup, birthday boy."

Taehyung closed his eyes as he let Jimin put makeup on his beautiful face, it calms him when Jimin does his makeup. After the makeup, Jimin does Taehyung's hair and while Jimin was doing Taehyung's, he was using some of Taeyeon's hair stuff, the boy almost fell asleep but Jimin made sure Taehyung stayed awake.

"Jimin, we look like if we were famous people," Taehyung said, looking at himself in the mirror and smiling, like how he looks.