Epilogue

I hope you guys will enjoy this epilogue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years have passed, The twins took over their father's work since Junhyun was too busy with arts and Taehyung worked at Jin's cafe that became the number one cafe in south Korea. Namjoon quit his music teaching job and now makes music with Yoongi who also became a famous rapper. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin are dating now which their friends and families supported them.

Oh, Jeongguk can walk again, he fully healed with the help of his loved ones.

Sometimes the 7 of them would get together and sing, posting their music on youtube with their fans, A.R.M.Y, loved them and they called their little group, BTS. Taeyeon is married now and she has one kid and is pregnant. Taehyung spoils Taeyeon's daughter. Joonwoo (Taehyung's father) and Minjun both had adopted three kids, 2 boys, and 1 girl which they love their older brother Tae Tae.

Hayoon never came back to Korea but Jackson did and became a doctor which is what he studied in the USA. He became a doctor because he didn't want to hurt people like how he hurt Taehyung so he decided to become a doctor to save lives. Lisa gave up on Jungkook and announced that she fell for her best friend, Rose and Jungkook were happy too(well he was happy that Lisa won't bother him anymore).

Taehyung was with Minjun helping him with his 3 kids, "Taehyung, are you going to adopt?" Munjin asked as he changed the youngest diaper, he is 2-years-old and is named Lee Jungwoo (idk, I just made the name up XD).

"Well, we have talked about it and I really do want kids of my own," Taehyung said, watching his two other siblings play, the girl was 10 (Lee Hyejin) and the boy was 9 (Lee Doyun), those two would like to fight a lot but they love each other.

(yes, I use the internet to help me make these names XD)

"Well, I heard in the orphanage they have newborn twin babies there," Munjin said, letting out the wild Jungwoo who attacked Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs and lifts Jungewo, "really!? Newborns," he said as he holds Jungwoo.

"Yes, I think the mother didn't want them," he mumbles, "go talk with your husbands about this," Munjin says, yes Taehyung married the Jeon's twins.

Time Skip~

Taehyung was cleaning the cafe when Jin told him he should go home, "Tae, let me finish this, you like you could use some sleep," Jin said, taking the broom from Taehyung.

"But hyung, I'm fine," Taehyung pouts but Jin gave him that look, "fine, I'll go home," he says knowing he won't change Jin's mind.

Jin smiled and watched Taehyung leave, "poor Tae, he was limping this morning... Those Jeon's are too rough," Jin chuckled as he finished closing the cafe to go home to his husband. Namjoon and Jin have not adopted yet.

Taehyung walks inside their house to find Jeongguk making dinner already and Jungkook doing some work on his laptop, both twins in the kitchen. Smiling to himself, Taehyung walks to the kitchen and gives the twins a kiss.

"How was work?" Taehyung asked, sitting next to Jungkook as he watched Jeongguk cook.

"It was good, how was yours?" Jeongguk asked as he started to make their plates.

"I'm still doing work since I was busy today with fixing something that someone messed up," Jungkook said, typing on his laptop.

Taehyung just smiled at them, "mine went well, he had a lot of people come in," he explains to the twins how his work was today.

They all ate together and went to cuddle in bed, yes they share a room but Taehyung always sleeps between the twins, and when Taehyung is not home, the twins would sleep in separate rooms. They were watching a movie and the twins knew there was something one Taehyung's mind.