003

10:28am

10:28am

what I do 😂
Read

everything

how?

you're trying to embarrass me for your freakish ways..

gm to you too

don't try to change the topic

okay my fault🤒

apology accepted
Okay so like when we gonna meet up bc im so bored
and i need ppl to hangout with

Whenever

ARE YOU SRS?

No💀

you:

not funny didn't laugh

I had to get you back 🤭

It didn't work
Ur rude asf
DONT HIT MY LINE!

I was just playing
Read
Rlly?
Read
I apologize for my rude behavior y/n 🤧

Apology accepted ig😒
I didn't even want to hangout w u fr
these popular loners would look bad on my rep

im not a popular loner 🤦🏻‍♂️

whatever helps you sleep at night💁❤️

☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆

"Bri, I can't believe I'm actually talking with him, I should've been blocked by now!" you exclaimed to your friend Brianna on the phone. "I told you he wasn't as intimidating as he seemed" Brianna said rolling her eyes. "Okay but like this is only texting, if I even see him cross paths with me I would just fall to the floor and pretend I died."

"don't be so dramatic y/n, just continue being yourself but not yourself yk?" Brianna said putting on mascara. "wow Bri you give the best advice ever.." you said sarcastically. "you know I'm joking y/n, I'm sure that he's still talking to you because he's interested." you thought about Brianna's words before tell her you had to go due to having to get ready for track practice. As you get ready you thought about what led you to last night.

You've had a crush on a certain boy for a long time but never really had the courage to go up to him due to his intimidating demeanor and the many girls that came up to him almost everyday, thus never really giving you a chance to talk to him. Your best friend, Brianna, knew about your crush on the notorious Rintarou Suna; she knew him since her two twin brothers started playing volleyball, being good friends with Rintarou.

That night Brianna thought maybe you should text him as a random number and bond from there. You thought it was the stupidest idea ever and you should just go up, talk to him, and just face rejection, but did you really want to do that? not at all. so you went with Brianna's suggestion, ending up with your current situation with rintarou. In the end it was probably the better decision because knowing yourself, you weren't gonna go up and actually talk to him.

As you got ready for track practice you heard your phone go off a couple of times but you currently had 25 more minutes to get ready and get at the school before practice started., gathering your items quickly and extra necessities like snacks and water. Your mom was waiting outside in the car to drop you off, as you put your bag in the backseat your mom asked if you had everything you needed,you nodded. She started to leave the driveway with you checking your phone notifications .

Track team
Coach
Practice starts in 45 mins
Each person late extra 5 laps

Bri-Bri
website//.@tiktok.com
YOU FR WITH RIN LMAOO

Rintarou
You run track??

2:23pm

Rintarou
You run track??

You sure you're not the stalker????

I'm definitely not
I heard the track coach say your name about being late again

Oh.
Wait
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE SCHOOL??

I have volleyball practice 😂

what's funny?
Is a little confused rn

Nothing y/n
enjoy your extra 5 laps🫣

☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆

9:45pm

Track practice was as grueling as ever since you were 5 minutes late everyone had to run extra. Everyone was so used to it that they forget to even be mad at you but what can you do. When you got home you were so tired that you could just lay down on your rug and sleep but hygiene was a must! You gathered your shower items and your speaker to play some music.

After the long shower you went to eat the dinner that your mom cooked giving your parents a 'hi' as you walked past them in the living room. You grabbed the plate and sat down eating, replying to brianna's message about her TikTok she sent then getting lost in TikTok yourself from the endless scrolling.

You ate, deciding to lay in your bed putting on a random Netflix show before falling asleep and getting multiple notifications on your phone to which you were unaware of due to your deep sleep.

8 message notifications
Bri-Bri
UM RINTAROU JUST ASKED ABOUT YOU TO MY BROTHERSA1!!!???
HELLO????!!!!!
Rintarou
Scroll to read more messages

8 message notifications Bri-BriUM RINTAROU JUST ASKED ABOUT YOU TO MY BROTHERSA1!!!???HELLO????!!!!!RintarouScroll to read more messages