Part 16

Two hotties come out from the black car where it's park in the campus area and some girls and gays are screaming for their visual. Especially for yin,everyone there seem never see him before.he's only come to war's building , Yin and war walk straight to the canteen.
There are so many students in the canteen even it's just 7:30AM.
"Why do they scream so loud, omg?" war is rolling his eyes just because he's annoyed with those scream.
"Maybe because of my visual face" yin is full of himself today lol
"Tsk..stop it" war an yin keep walking until a free table to put their butt on lol.
"What do you want to eat?" War asked as he put down his bag.
"Rice with pork and egg"
"Ok"
Yin is looking around cause it's been awhile since he's eat in the canteen like this.Everyone is missing their school day just like yin do.a girl come to approach him quick after war left.
"Hi phi 👋 err..which faulty are you in?" The girl keep acting shy .
".........." yin didn't respond to her any words just use his phone like nothing happen.
"Err phi...can I have your Line ID?" The girl keep get her face close to yin.
"No.and please stay away from me" yin glance at her until she's walk out of canteen with angry expression.
"Who is she?your friend?" War who just come with 2 plates of rice in his hands was curious.
"I don't know.she just want to get my number"
"So?you give her your number?" War Raise his eyebrows cause he's so curious rn
"No"
"Oww....why phi?she's so cute...isn't she?" War was tease yin and keep looking at that girl walk away.
"I'm not interested." Yin glance at war
[war's mind]: "wth!!!!!is he mad??it should be me who should mad cause he can get a girl in the morning while I have none" *roll his eyes*
"Let's eat" war push a plate to yin
"Ai sat!!!! Why don't you tell me if you come to school this early?" Prem who just come along with yacht.Prem wrap his arm around war's shoulder.yin is glance at prem.
"Hey put your hand down" yacht whisper to prem.
"Why?" Prem turn yacht.
"Look there." Yacht point yin with his mouth.
"Oww"Prem was suprise cause the way yin look at prem like a killer man.
"This man again" this time Prem talk it loud enough to let yin and war can hear.
"Oh I'm forget to introduce him.this is phi Yin." War point to yin. "This is Prem and yacht.my close friends" war point at prem and yacht.
"Hello phi" yacht wai at yin while Prem just greet normal.
"Hello nong" yin just greet them normal and keep acting cool.I mean he's not acting,he had a cool attitude tho.
"Have you two eat?" War asked
"Err already" Prem response.
"Then wait for me to go to class together"
"Ok" Prem answered and start to use his phone as to kill the time to wait for war.

15 minutes later,that two dude already finished his breakfast and now they're wait a bit more to let their stomach work before walking.
"P'war,can we talk?" A cute girl come in her uniform look so gorgeous.
"Hmm we can" war agree to talk
"But let's talk in private phi"
"Hmm" war response to her. "I'll be back,so wait for me" war telling Prem and yacht.
"Phi,if you are in a hurry you can go now." Yin just nodded as response.war and the girl is left alone to somewhere silent and let 3 dorks here lol.
"Isn't she Love?" Yacht asked

"Hmm that's love" prem still focus on his phone "What? Why is she here?" Yacht almost choked up

"What? Why is she here?" Yacht almost choked up.
"How can I know?" Prem just shrugged .
*yin talks nothing just listen to them*
"Dont you think she want to get back with war?" Yacht is whisper .
"What?" Yacht is whisper but yet yin still can hear the words.
"Hey phi...why are u so loud" Prem glance at yin.
"Is she war's ex gf?" Yin stand up and prem just nod.
"War is cry for a week when they're breakup.I guess he still can't move on" Prem exposed his friend's private life lol.
"Ohh really?" Yacht was suprise and prem just nod.
"What's are you talking ?" War come back alone and prepare his bag.
"Ahh no nothing....hehehe" Prem is scared if war know that he's exposed his life ,prem will die tho.
"Then let's go to class" war pull them to get up.
"Phi good bye.safe drive na" war wave at yin.
"Hmm" yin just nod.

Yin walking to his car.he's focus on his phone cause he's texting with war.

he's focus on his phone cause he's texting with war

"I must say it this night" yin talk to himself.yin keep focus on phone while walking until bump into someone.
"Watch out phi." Blue is the one who yin bump to.
"Don't be so rude kid"
"If you keep play your phone like this it'll dangerous to another person"
"Aiya Master blue,how about you ? You're not even had your phone on your hand.but why do you let someone bump to you" yin pat blue's shoulder.
"Stop call me master" blue twitch yin's collar.
"Do you think you can hide it from everyone" push blue away and smirk.
                             _________
#Flashback# (before yin went to banyan tree Bangkok part14)
Jack:hello boss,I got the information of mr blue.
Yin: spilled it out.
Jack: He's Blue Pachiwat, son of Mr Wat Pachiwat..........(blah blah)
Yin:hmm I got it.*hang up*
"He's also a son of mafia boss*smirk*how dare he act like he's a innocent one." Yin put his phone down and drive to banyan tree Bangkok.
                             _________

"So you're invested in me now" blue gaze at yin.
"Hmm of course.you know my identity so why can't I know your *shrug*"
"My dad is mafia not me! I'm still on my way to be a good person than this"
"Pfff hahaha oi sorry I can't stop myself" yin try to hold his laugh. "You know that you're grow up with dirty money , and you want to be an innocent person? So funny" yin use his index finger to point on blue's chest.
"Bye I don't have time to talk to innocent person like you" yin walked away to his car.
              ____________________
Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
09/nov/2020