Chapter 1

It was a normal day in Duckberg it you will call it that if Launchpad wouldn't be crashing the limo in the water fountain again…. 

"Oops sorry Mr. McD." Launchpad said when he turned his head back to where Scrooge was sitting. 

"Launchpad…. can you try your hardest next time to avoid crashing into the fountain again! It's costing me money!" Scrooge said while he glared up at Launchpad. Launchpad stared at Scrooge for a minute then formed a little frown. Scrooge sighed "Just don't do it again….. Launchpad ok?"

Launchpad blinked with a small smile forming slightly "you got it Mr. McD".
Scrooge opened the side door of the limo and exited the vehicle and before he shut the door.

"That a lad. Now go and fix the vehicle up and running again for tomorrow." Scrooge said and then he closed the door and walked away to leave Launchpad alone in the car. 

Launchpad signed he knew he couldn't do that he thought to himself. He'll just end up crashing again and again. That's what he's good at only crashing into things all the time. Launchpad frowned at thinking that. He wishes he could not crash just for a day and it never happens. 

~time skip~

Launchpad took the vehicle into the garage where he lived. He knew he had to finish fixing the car as soon as possible before he left for St. Canard where his best friend lives. Launchpad got to work fixing the car as best as he could due to the time he had left. 

Launchpad didn't want to fail Scrooge and His buddy Drake at the same time. He needed to not crash and go on patrol. Launchpad knew that he'd have to fix the car again because he would usually crash during his drive to St. Canard. He sighed and looked at the clock. It was already 4:30pm and he needed to leave for St. Canard. He now got into the car and started exiting the garage and out of Scrooge's mansion. 

Launchpad now was alone for the next 3 hours before he got to see his buddy Drake. He always loved hanging out with him. It always made him happy just thinking about it. Launchpad smiled at the road forward him while leaving Duckberg. He couldn't wait to go on patrol and tell Drake all the adventures he went to lately. Launchpad cheeks started to go pink but quickly shakes it off him. The more he hung out with Drake every night the more he started to have feelings for him. But he doesn't know if Drake had a thing for guys. Launchpad had so many crushes and relationships with others before… but it never lasted long. Every breakup he had made his heart break into a million pieces. He felt so lonely without someone to love him. He wonders if he ever had a chance to tell Drake how he felt about him; he will probably turn him down just like his other crushes had. And he'll probably stop being friends with him too and leave Launchpad alone again. Launchpad frowned his eyes getting foggy with tears starting to form but he quickly wiped them away and breathed trying to make himself relax. He made himself put on a fake smile the whole drive to St. Canard. He pushed those feelings down into him everyday getting harder and harder to keep those feelings in him. But he won't let anyone see him cry his feelings out. He just wanted to be the best for everyone and be there for them.