OC #1- Yozora

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
MENTIONS OF DEATH, SUICIDE, AND ABUSE. DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Fandom: Wings of Fire
Fandom Creator: Tui T. Sutherland

Name: Yozora (Japanese for Night Sky)

Dragon tribe: Nightwing

Abilities: Read minds + See the future, but chooses not to use them for safety reasons. He claims to be an animus but not use his powers, it is unknown if it is true.

Strengths: Due to his childhood, he is very independent and can look after himself. He is sort of strong, able to lift up boulders about the size of an adult dragon.

Weaknesses: He suffers from trauma and depression, and he has trouble sleeping. He is mentally weak, and he switches emotions quickly. He also hides his emotions sometimes.

Age: 16 (human years), 8 (dragon years)

Family: Sutāraito (Mother, Nightwing, Deceased. Japanese for Starlight), Han'nin (Father, Unkown, Unkown. Japanese for Criminal), Unnamed younger sister.

Appearance: Long, purple tongue, Cat like yellow eyes, 2 pale blue scales beneath eyes, left eye has a scar from his childhood. Grey-black scales. Pattern under wings look like constellations.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Backstory: His mother died when he was young, and his father abused him until he was 6. Yozora ran away from his home and was taken in by a group of Rainwings. When he was 10, he left the group and went towards the Seawing kingdom, where he found a abandoned cave. He lives in that cave, and has learnt to communicate with most of the nearby animals. When Yozora was 13, he was tried to commit suicide, yet he failed. He met a Seawing named Shizukesa (Japanese for Serenity), who stopped him from killing himself. They are now friends, and Yozora has developed a slight crush on her.

Appearance Art:

(Base belongs to Musewings on DeviantArt) (Please excuse my terrible colouring skills)

~~~
Thank you for reading.