OC #3- Buzzkill

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Mentions of death.

Fandom: Wings of Fire
Fandom Creator: Tui T. Sutherland

Name: She goes by her assassin name, Buzzkill. Her real name is unknown.

Dragon tribe: Hivewing, but is a Hivewing/Rainwing hybrid, she takes after her mother.

Abilities: Stealthy, cunning, stinger on her tail, always keeps her scales sharp. She is also great at making plans on the spot.

Strengths: Can blend in a group of any dragons, great at deceiving. Can also escape from places like jail, etc., without a big worry, can move around without making a big sound

Weaknesses: Very insecure about herself, is also very quiet (in a bad way)

Age: Unkown, presumably 18 (in human years)

Family: Avispa (Spanish for wasp, Mother, Hivewing, Decased), Urin (Japanese for rainforest, Father, Rainwing, Unknown), 2 Unnamed brothers, 1 unnamed sister

Appearance: Yellow/Orange scales, scar across her left eye, grey stripes, 1 ear piercing, chain on her leg from when she was in jail once. Also has a grey stinger on her tail.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Backstory: When she was 2, her father left the family, leaving Buzzkill's mother alone. At the age of 3, her mother was brutally murdered in front of her own eyes. She managed to escape from the killer, but injured her eye in the process. She learnt how to read, write, and survive on her own. After a few years, Buzzkill joined a secret school for assassins. That is where she got her name from. After a couple years at the school, she was known as the best assassin there. She was known for her ability to blend in with other dragon species. She left and wanted revenge on the killer of her mother. Buzzkill had travelled across Pantala, and joined the Chrysalis. Then she flew over to Phyrria. She has been living there for about 9 years, and no-one back in the school knew she is there. They all thought she had died until they got a message in a bottle from her. The note explained where she was, and what her mission is. Buzzkill has become one of the best assassins in the world.

Appearance Art:

(Base belongs to Musewings on DeviantArt) (I can't draw chains lol)

~~~
Another edgy oc lol