"I'm not in love, so don't you forget it"

Naples Italy, April 6, 2002

The sun shined down brightly on the green grass of Naples, Italy. For such a grim day it seemed like such a beautiful day. Well to other people today seemed normal in every way, though not for the boy sitting in this lonesome graveyard.

Pannacotta Fugo was his name and for him today was a day he didn't want to remember. For today was the day he lost his family and the love of his life. Though he was not there he still felt their pain.

In front of where the boy stood there was a gravestone. Fugo stared blankly at the engraved stone, no signs of emotions left on his face. His grip on the flowers he held tightened ever so slightly. The sun glistened in his dull eyes as he read over the writing on the stone over and over again.

"Cassata Alexov

March 21, 1985 - April 6, 2001

After a few seconds of staring at the gravestone a small smile came onto his face. Kneeling down down to the ground he placed the few flowers he brought with him onto the ground in front of the tombstone.

"Hello Cass... sorry it took me so long to get here.. I had to find some flowers." He mumbled barely loud for himself to hear. A couple seconds passed by as he waited for an answer, he knew he wouldn't get one but he wanted to think she would still respond.

" I know they arent your favorite but they were the prettiest I could get on such short notice.... You would probably laugh at how I'm worrying over such a simple thing." He laughed. The small smile he held earlier was still present, though his eyes were still dull. Long after finding the news of the fight he had lost that small sparkle he held.

Minutes passed as he sat in his thoughts of the past and how simple things used to be. Fugo's gaze was held on the grass he picked, he knew if he even bothered to look at the grave he would fully break down. The graveyard was silent with the sound of only the wind rustling through the trees and the boys soft humming. He didn't even know he was subconsciously humming "We'll meet again" the song Cass would listen to with him.

" I miss you amore... It's been too long.. I hope you really are up with the stars." He said. Fugo took his hands away from the grass he had been picking and stood up carefully. With a sigh he dusted off his holed crimson suit that Cass always loved on him. He finally looked up at the grave with a now broken smile.

"Good bye my love.. I'll see you at the same time next week.. Remember that I miss you and love you dearly." He told his goodbye. Not catching onto the ears of anyone, only to be heard by himself and the trees. Bringing his fingers to his lips he placed a kiss on them and then touched his fingers to the gravestone. An indirect kiss from him to her in the afterlife. With a final wave he got up and left for home. Hoping Giorno or mista wouldn't question his whereabouts.

Fugos body finally was out of view of the graveyard and was off to his home. Little did he know that his words drifted to the afterlife for Cass to hear.