HUH?!

Roundface POV:

   He-he didn't like it? I held back my tears but soon my tears turned to rage... DAMNIT BAKUGOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! DEKU IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! I resumed my eavesdropping just as a pressed my ear against the door Aizawa grabbed me with his scarf. "What do you think your doing? THEY are having a conversation." "I um... sorry sensei." He sighed and told me to go back to my dorm room. As I left the hospital wing at I caught the others all talking about something. "Hey guys what's going on?" "Didn't you hear Bakugou tried to kill himself! And Midoriya was the 1 that found him!"  So that's why he was rushed to the wing? I immediately regretted my hatred towards him. "Oh. Um I'm going to bed night guys." Once in my room I thought about trying to force myself into Deku but decided against and I figured I should just let it go I mean there's no way he is going to like me back...I mean I figured I might have a chance since he came out as Big to me...

Flashback:

"Uraraka can I talk to you...in private.... please." Maybe he will say he loves me! "Um sure what's up?" He looked very nervous about something before he blurted that he was BI and has a crush on Bakugou and me. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I don't know what took over me but I kissed him roughly. He struggled against me but soon sorta relaxed once I bit his lip and he moaned softly....

End of flashback:

I regret my actions now but I guess I should just sleep and ya know Tenya is kinda hot...