one

Readers pov
-----------------
you pulled into the parking lot of the fbi headquarters at quantico, virginia. you had been in virginia for about a week now. it was definitely a sudden move but you were excited for a fresh start in a new city. you were staying in a nice little apartment complex, in a one bedroom apartment. it was nice though, living on your own. you had been living with your brothers and sister to help take care of them. you were the oldest. you parked your car, and unbuckled your seatbelt, reaching into the backseat you grabbed your bag and pulled out your chapstick, cherry of course.

after putting some chapstick on you felt your heart starting to race, you weren't nervous about starting the new job before so why now? you decide to just ignore it and you opened your car door, stepping out and closing it. you were wearing an olive green button up, with the sleeves rolled up. it was nice outside, and you wore plain black high waisted jeans, you had tucked the button up into your pants, and you wore black combat boots with about 2-3 of a heel on them. your hair was pulled back into a ponytail with some pieces pulled out to frame your face. and light makeup, you looked hot.

you reached the front doors and opened them, you went through security and signed in. finally you made it to the elevator. you pressed the button to call for the elevator and waited, then a very attractive woman with black hair and bangs joined you. she was wearing a red t-shirt and black pants. you two didn't say anything to each other. then the elevator doors opened and you both stepped in.

"what floor are you?" she asked.

"floor 6." hopefully that was the correct floor for the bau, you were pretty sure but your memory is horrible.

"me too." she paused, "wait are you the new agent from chicago?" she sounded somewhat surprised.

"yep. that's me. my name is y/n y/l/n. but you probably knew that from my file." you held out your hand to shake hers.

"emily prentiss, it's a pleasure to meet you." she shook your hand. her hand was soft, she had nice hands. her nails were painted maroon red. she wore a watch on her left wrist. her gun was holstered on her hip as well, the pants complimented her figure very well. she was insanely gorgeous. unfortunately the bureau doesn't really like dating or hookups within the same unit. but god if you had the chance to you'd take it.

the elevator came to a halt and the doors opened, you and emily stepped out together and you looked around the bullpen. it was definitely different than the chicago field office, it was nicer, and more organized. there were two bigger offices, probably one for the unit chief but you had no idea who had the other office. a bubbly blonde woman started walking toward you excitedly.

"oh my goodness hello!" she hugged you, "you must be y/n! oh my god you are gorgeous!" you loved her already. she held a fluffy pink pen in her hand, and she had a purple cardigan on over her white dress that had tiny little black dots all over it. her outfit was paired with purple heels. she should style you sometimes, your closet could use some more bright colors.

"oh gosh i forgot to introduce myself! im penelope, penelope garcia." she said sweetly.

"nice to meet you penelope. could you point me in the direction of agent hotchners office?" you had to introduce yourself to him and work some more stuff out still.

"yes! he's up the stairs on the left." she pointed to his office as well.

"thank you so much!" you smiled at penelope.

"anytime sugar cookie." you giggled a little, then you started toward hotchs office. you had heard that he can be strict, at times. so hopefully its all rumors, you had also heard he's only smiled like once in his whole career, which is insane. hopefully he wasn't gonna be too hard on you.

as you were walking towards his office a tall, lanky man caught your attention. he was like, insanely hot. but also cute at the same time. you smiled and gave him a slight wave. he smiled as he stumbled a little and nearly fell. you chuckled, and looked back towards hotchs office.

this is going to be very interesting.
----------------------
Authors note
so, what do we think so far? i know we've only met penny and emily but i kinda want this to be a slowburn, i know i said this with with taste of freedom but i'm serious this time lmao. i'm hoping to have the next chapter out soon. i hope you guys enjoyed:)