Chapter 5

Huening Kai rolled down the sleeves on his hoodie, as he turned the corner into the living room.
'Thank God it's Saturday' he thought to himself.
He saw Soobin sitting on the couch watching Netflix.
"Good morning Huening! Sleep well?"
Soobin asked, pausing whatever show he was watching, as Huening Kai sat on the couch beside him.
"Yeah.." Huening Kai lied. If he was to be honest, he would say he has most definitely not been sleeping well.
"Where's Yeonjun?" Huening Kai asked, scanning the apartment.
"He went to go eat breakfast with an old friend"
"And he didn't invite you?"
"Oh he did, I just didn't want to leave you here by yourself"
"oh.."
Soobin stood up, and made his way over towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge, and then the cabinets, and turned back to Huening Kai with a disappointed look.
"Well we seem to have nothing to eat here for breakfast, you wanna go get something?"
Huening Kai hummed in thought.
"Sure I guess.."
Soobin smiled, and grabbed his wallet and keys off the counter as they made their way out of the apartment.

———————O——————

Taehyun sat alone at a booth in an almost empty coffee shop.
He had asked Beomgyu to eat breakfast with him, but Beomgyu said he had already made plans with someone, so he just decided to go by himself.
It wasn't that bad for Taehyun though, he did like to be alone sometimes.
The horrible pain he had felt last night had finally gone away, but he still felt a little sad, and ton worried.
'Like I would ever find my soulmate, they're probably far away, by the time I do find them and are able to help them, it'll probably be too late-'
A small chime of a bell rang through the coffee shop as someone walked in, cutting through Taehyun's thoughts.
Although Taehyun wasn't expecting anyone, he was still curious as to who had just walked in.
He saw two boys, one a little taller than the other.
The taller boy was wearing a white shirt, and a gray cardigan.
The other was wearing a dark green hoodie, that seemed to be a bit to big for him.
At the sight of the boy in the hoodie, he felt something. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but he felt connected to him somehow.
Taehyun shook the feeling, and stared at his Americano.
After a few minutes, he heard a voice.
"Excuse me, do you mind if we sit here?"