The Morning\chapter 1

Christine woke up in her soft cozy red button up pajamas. As she rose from her bed she saw someone beside her, Annie. She had stayed the night before and Christine had forgotten.
"Annie wake up." Christine softly said as she shook her slightly, "today we're gonna make those cookies you wanted"
"Gimme a sec" Annie said while rising from the bed.
Christine got up and grabbed two dresses. One was a simple pink silk dress with a black bow that tied neatly around. And the other was a plaid Green dress with lace at the bottom and fit snug around the top and loose at the bottom.
"Which one would u like to wear?" Christine said smiling at Annie.
"I'll wear the green one" Annie responded
The girls got changed into their dresses and then went back to the room. Annie was there about 2ish minutes before Christine so she was already in the room. Annie was twirling her long red hair between her fingers while she waited her. Christine walked in the room and sat on the bed beside Annie.
"Should we do our makeup, Christine?" Asked Annie her green eyes staring into Christine's.
"You do not need makeup for you are the fairest of them all" said Christine mimicking some sort of prince from some fairy tale
"Oh hush your mouth Chrissy!" Annie said while giggling.
"I don't think I will" said Christine grabbing Annie's hand and holding while giggling with her
The girls walked down the stairs walk down the stairs holding hands to the kitchen. Annie let's go for a second while getting the butter eggs and milk out of the fridge, her hair swinging side to side while walks there and back. Christine got the sugar flour and cabinet ingredients. Christines poodle, Beverly, walked into the kitchen from the living room where she had been sleeping on a pink pillow. Her white curly fur was shining as she walked into the golden sunlight.
"BEVERLY!!!!" Annie said excitedly as the small dog ran into her arms.
Christine giggled as Annie was cuddling the dog in her arms while the poodle was licking her face.