001 | 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾

001 Gone
Chapter One
- i see , i need someone crazy 4 my luv
🕯♾🃏

an Alex Guzman fanfiction
____________________________________

now playing: 248
lil durk
1:07 --◦---- 2:36
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
' i sit back and ask my self "why?" so many times '

"you know you have to get over him!" "i cant ky...he was my life" "ok you can cope but this isn't the fucking way." she took the bottle from my hands and threw it in the trash. "why the fuck did you do that?" "because your a drunk mess. i'm your best friend i'm not gonna let you sit around like this. now get the hell up."

i got out of the shower and changed into my black jumpsuit. ky wanted to go out so she made me shower. after i lost alex my life was a living hell. i didn't shower for days at a time, i never ate, i distanced myself. kyrah helped me through that. and to think it was all because he didn't love me anymore..chose someone over me.

"hurry up eight! we need to go" "oh shut up henny" she looked at me and laughed. "whattt you called me 'eight'" "oh shut up let's go" i laughed and grabbed my phone along with my purse, following behind kyrah. "so like where are we going?" "don't worry about it, it'll be fun tho" i rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"jesus ky it's loud as fuck in here!!" i yelled in kyrahs' ear. "i know eight, it's a fucking club" she yelled back. i rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar, sitting beside a guy. "hey there" he said, turning to face me. "hi.." "i'm jabez" "caitlyn"

new character unlocked!

jabez villalobos - twenty-three • capricorn- instagram • jabezvill - finsta • leanjabez- twitter • jabez

jabez villalobos
- twenty-three • capricorn
- instagram • jabezvill
- finsta • leanjabez
- twitter • jabez

nicknames
- jay , bez , jayjay
_________________________________

"can i buy you a drink?" "uh...sure" i smiled and he called the bartender, ordering us two drinks. "so- tell me about yourself mr. jabez" "well- i'm from texas...and that's about the only interesting thing about me" "you don't have any hobbies?" "well- i dance and shit" i laughed and took a sip of my drink, wincing at how strong the alcohol was. "wanna dance?" "yeah sure" we got up and walked to the dance floor. i saw kyrah talking to a girl across the room, they looked like they were hitting it off.

"here's my number, call me sometime ok?" "yeah of course" he kissed my cheek and got into the car. i pulled kyrah by her wrist, helping her into the car. she was pissy drunk, stumbling and laughing at everything she saw. "kyrah stop being complicated geez!" she finally cooperated and i got into the drivers side, driving home.

i got kyrah washed up and helped her into the bed. i removed her makeup and took off all her jewelry, sitting it on the night stand. i kissed her forehead and tucked her in, walking out after. i walked into my room, pulling off my clothes and stepping in the shower. tonight was the first night i hadn't thought about alex one bit. i smiled and finished washing myself, stepping out and putting my hair into a messy bun.

liked by dessxmx itscarlosmena and 5,109 otherschristiandiordior tonight was the first night you didn't come to my mind

christiandiordior tonight was the first night you didn't come to my mind. that's sus...

view all 442 comments

dessxmx as you should bebe , you need to come back to la me and carlos miss you ☹️
christiandiordior @dessxmx i'm coming back soon promise :(( me and ky miss you guys too!
*comment liked by dessxmx*
__________________________________

i miss my friends so much. after me and alex broke up, i moved back here to arizona with kyrah. i had to break all contact with him...so that involved moving locations, logging out of our couple account, even logging out of my spotify so i wouldn't see our playlist. i just recently got spotify back, and seeing that playlist brought back memories...good and bad.

"alex oh my god- why can't you listen to my music?" "because your music is trash, we're listening to mine today" "ugh fine" i rolled my eyes and got in the car, waiting for him to play a song on the aux. 'drugs straight out the capsule, send her ass to molly world' "alex what the fuck is this?" "just listen to the song cait" i smiled and listened to the song. it wasn't bad..actually it was really good. i pulled out my phone and made a playlist named 'me n u' "lexxxx" "yes bebe?" "what's the name?" "248 by lil durk" "thank youu" i added the song. the start of our playlist.

my eyes watered, i hated thinking about him...it always led to me getting high or drunk. i hate him. but i love him.

hi , so i really love this so far, i'm spending a lot of time on this :)) i hope you guys enjoy this.

word count : 830