Cha 3

This going to be place in the humans pov
————————————//——————//————

Sua POV
I was walking around this sad and boring world. I was until I bumped into a girl "ahh sorry I'm really sorry" the girl had a sad smile while saying sorry. She then smile I swear the sun was right in front of me "hi I'm Kim Jiwoo or chuu if you like" woah what a mood swing sua was spacing. Chuu then wave her hand in front sua then sua return back to reality "ahh sorry my bad I'm Kim bora or sua if you want" " oh we have the same last name and nickname that nice oh I almost forgot about my friends oh u should join me and my friends". Sua had nothing better to do so she agree they both start walking to a fast food restaurant. Chuu look around until she sports a certain orange head. They walk over to the table there's was about like 5 people sited around the tables. "Chuu what took you so long" "sorry I bumped into this girl" "hi I'm Kim bora or sua if you want" "sorry if going off rude but how old are you" "26" "oh sorry for my rudeness then unnie". Sua never really like things like that but she thought it didn't matter. "Oh I almost forgot chuu did you found her" just then chuu smile turn into a frown and then a tear roll down her cheek. "No I really miss her" "sorry if this is a wrong time to ask but who is this she" sua said thinking this is the wrong time to ask. "Alright the girl we are talking is" just then chuu sit down so sua sat next to chuu. "We don't know the name only chuu does chuu won't tell us until she founds that certain black wolf" "WOLF" "quite you never know if people are listening anyways what I was saying that wolf was trap on a bear trap it's was bleeding their was a hunter coming the wolf way to kill it but chuu saw this so she step in and try to help the wolf but the wolf kept saying for her to leave so she wouldn't die". Chuu was quite still sobbing. "After that incident chuu and the wolf got closer as in closer they became girlfriends" "chuu said that the girl has a cold face but soft for her and loved ones"one of girl said. "Oh wait how rude of us we are unnie we forgot to introduce ourself" "I'm vivi" the orange hair girl said "choerry" "yves" "you alright know me" "gowon" " you alright know me so yea nice knowing you all". "So what was special about this wolf chuu" "she seem lost even more she seem like she didn't belong to the world there's was one thing that I wanted to change about her was that she needed to stop hiding her feelings I help her come over her fear of trusting humans did I mention she could turn until a human she was beautiful as a human and wolf" chuu had smile on her face I knew how much that wolf meant to chuu just by that smile. Suddenly a few man came near our table "hey ladie~ especially you cute one" one man winked at chuu. Even if I wasn't facing chuu I could sense the hatred towards them. "Sorry I'm taken so please don't to me like" chuu said calmly at the men's "come on babe you know I can treat you better" again the man was confident and was trying to steal chuu away from that wolf but chuu wouldn't lose that easy. "Like I said I'm taken" "why you so stubborn come we all that whoever you are with probably is a trash bag right guys" the man said facing his group.

(Oh yea I'm going to tell you the sitting from left to right it's from yves to vivi to choerry to gowon to sua to chuu who is near the guy)

Suddenly the guy who look like he 24 grab chuu chin roughly and try to kiss her. Until a girl come out of no where and roughly snatch the guy arm away from chuu. "OI WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH" the women was wearing a black cap and her hair tie up in a bun that came out her cap and this pic clothing and white and black shoe.

"You Shouldn't touch stuff that not yours""What do you mean by that because if you could clearly see you blind ass she is my property"the women then walk to guy who was a little taller then her and push him to the ground making him land on his butt

"What do you mean by that because if you could clearly see you blind ass she is my property"the women then walk to guy who was a little taller then her and push him to the ground making him land on his butt. The guy was about to shout until he saw the girls eyes it's was blood red the guy then stand up and back away. "Like I said is she your property yes or no" the women said calmly "n-no she not my property but she not yours as well" the women then smile and then walk close to the guy and whispered in the guy ear "I would stop if I was you because I'm her girlfriend you dumb shit" all the guys ran away. The girl look at chuu then realised those eyes she then jumped on the women making them fall well the women because chuu fell on the girl. "YOUR BACK IM SO HAPPY" "chill babe you are making a lot noise it's embarrassing" the women cap then fell making all them shocked expect sua she was confused. "If you excuse me and Olivia for a moment please" pulling Olivia until the bathroom "wait ba-olivia was cut because how hard she was pull by chuu.

"Babe stop crying" "no you came back after so long I missed you so much" olivia hye then felt bad for leaving her girlfriend alone for about a year "I'm sorry I didn't mean to stop crying I'm going to cry if you don't or even kill my self because I feel bad" olivia then look at chuu and put her hand on chuu cheek and then started to whip her tears. "Please don't or I'm going to meltdown and die" Olivia then kiss chuu on the lips its was short but its was lovely and sweet. Olivia then change into her wolf form making chuu pet her Olivia loved chuu touching her fur. Olivia kept rubbing her self against chuu making chuu melt on how cute her girlfriend was even tho her face was cold but she was fragile.