Cha 4

Sua was confused about what just happen. "So I'm guessing that chuu girlfriend" sua said breaking the silence "I guess your right" vivi said going back slipping on her coffee. "So who going to check just in case their not banging" choerry said laughing gowon slap her arm making choerry yelp. "I will I guess" sua said moving away from that gay tense. While walking to the bathroom Sua saw the same guys from before holding something in their hands sua just choose to ignored it. Sua got to the bathroom going in "welp looks like I'm going to die because of cuteness" sua said from the door of the bathroom of how cute Olivia and chuu is being. "Oh sua unnie what you doing here" chuu said olivia changes back to a human (with her wolf ears and tail still on) sua was surprised "who are you" "how rude babe" chuu said while hitting her girlfriend "ow okay fine sorry unnie" "okay anyways I'm Kim bros or sua if you want" sua said Making them both quite just then olivia ran towards sua and push her to chuu and then stood in front of them. Just then all the guys from before walk in with  knives "well well look who we have here the pretty lady and a ugly little shit" guy 1 said pointing to chuu then Olivia "wait aren't you the one who lost her family to our master if only you were faster enough then you couldn't of save them so sad" guy 2 said to Olivia making Olivia guilty and piss off because they were apart of that group "shut up SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW FUCKING SHIT" chuu was shocked when her girlfriend swear she could tell how mad she was. "Oh is miss cold face mad" "do you really want to die that much" "oh so scary haha what you going to dipshit" just then olivia claws and teeth grew long and she slash the guy in the face a scar on his left eye. "YOU BITCH BOYS GET HER" they all ran towards Olivia didn't have to change form so she stood in  her human form. They all try and slash Olivia but none of them hit because she was to fast. Just then one of them stab her right leg she drop and then 2 more stab was made in her back and left arm. She then stood up and slash all the rest of them and there's was that one guy left. "You bitch I will get you back remember this name Olivia hye or hyejoo  sungwoo remember this name"he said running away. Olivia then again drop down chuu then ran over to Olivia putting Olivia head on her laps and taking out the knives in her. Suajust stood there again shocked "she fine she will wake up after a min or two" sua then nod and walk out walking back to the table.

In the bathroom
Chuu made Olivia into a sitting pose and put Olivia head on her shoulder. Chuu just sat there humming Olivia favourite song. Olivia then put her arms weakly around chuu waist making her smiling on how cute her girlfriend was. Just then they were teleported on chuu bed in her apartment. "Babe can we sleep now I'm tired from that fight" "hyeie let me cook something for you before you go to sleep" chuu was trying to get out her grip but Olivia just hold tighter chuu gave up she then got her phone out and text yves that she was at home. Chuu then turn her body so she was facing her girlfriend she pull the cover over them and could see how peaceful hyejoo was she was just looking at Olivia who was already asleep. Chuu then smile and then kiss hyejoo forehead then hug Olivia then she fell asleep. Olivia felt safe and peaceful in chuu arms she could never forget her love for chuu.
11:00pm
Chuu was awaken at a sudden movement she then look over at her girlfriend. Chuu was worried at her because she was sweating,turning and she was crying. Chuu then went over to Olivia and hug her. Olivia just then woke up and started panicked "please I'm sorry I was fast enough please it's all my fault it all my fault" Olivia kept on repeating it's her fault. I start shaking her snapping her out she then hug me burying her head under my chin and started to cry more. "Shhh it's alright babe" chuu then lifted Olivia head she kiss Olivia on the lip making Olivia shocked but she then started to kiss back. She then calm down and started to say sorry for waking chuu up chuu kept saying it was fine if it means Olivia was safe. Olivia went back to sleep same as chuu.