'✵𝔸•𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣•𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟✵'(1/3)

Hi, my name is Jane I'm 15 years old and I'm here to tell you my story. Let's start from the beginning, my parents fell in love at such a young age that I was unplanned in their lives. They weren't even at college when I was born so my mother had to stop studying at her 6th month of pregnancy to take care of herself. But pregnancy was tough for her, mom would get bullied and teased by her classmates and by students from other classes, she would have to endure this mental and emotional pain everyday in high school and she couldn't be absent forever since she still wanted to pursue her dreams of becoming a businesswoman. Oh and of course, dad didn't have it easy as well, his parents became very disappointed in him instead of supporting him and his loversʼ decision of keeping the baby. As a result he got kicked out of his own home by his own parents who tried to get rid of him and called him the disgrace of the family. His parents were good enough to leave him spare change barely enough to buy his own food. My grandmother warmly accepted my father under their roof and treated him as a part of their family. At that time, my grandparents were living in poverty so my dad had to completely drop out of school to find a job to sustain our family needs. He was often declined because of his lack for profession and experience but he luckily found a job at a local grocery store. Their plan was that dad will work to help with expenses and to save for the hospital bill which was going to be big enough when it arrives. Then the day came, I was born, my mother let out a tear as she held her baby in her arms and what they say is true, "The joy of holding your child into your arms is unimaginable.". Five days later mom was discharged and we saved up enough money to pay our bill minus the student discount and went home. My grandparents were extremely glad to see their daughter-in-law all healthy and beautiful, they made the decision to take care of me to allow my parents to go back to school. Dad went to school first and would bring home lectures in order for my mom to learn while she was still recovering but he still went to his part-time job to provide money for the family. A few years had passed and my parents finally graduated college both as 1st honors. But as they grew, so did I, at the time I was 5 years old and I entered nursery at a public school which obviously didn't need any tuition fee (here in our country at least). My parents needed to find a job because they wanted me to enroll in a private school as a 1st grader and they have fortunately got decent jobs but destiny was really testing us as my grandmother got a stage 4 cancer. Mom didn't take it easy because she really loved her mom and tried everything to buy treatment and kept praying for a miracle to happen to stop cancer cells from growing. Since there is clearly no known treatment for cancer, my grandma had to go, at least we know she's in better days. School life for me at first was easy since there wasn't any trouble making friends, I easily adjusted to the new environment but little did I know...

This is just the beginning

-Part 1 done-