AFTER THE STORM

Todoroki Shouto: 
Your body rested against the side of the wall as if it had begun to attach to it like a wallflower. Your head pressed against your knees and your hair dangling down onto the skin underneath it. Your eyes twitching behind closed lids and your lip in no better state.  It had finally passed mere moment ago, but your body was still tingling with the adrenaline and panic that had been present moments later. The energy that had been almost in infinite supply now dwindling rapidly and almost leaving you in a state afraid to move. You just knew if you tried to stand you would collapse.  Your legs were not feeling like jelly, but rather almost as if you had a strange phantom limb effect even though they both were right there and as numb as your eyes were. The strange feeling of shame crossing over your body.  The nasty nauseous idea of how you couldn't even control your own emotions or even the damn chemicals in your brain that had set you off in the first place making the tears appear once more. Your hand snuffing out the cries as best it could from the place it had over your mouth. Droplets of liquid hitting it like rain.  The storm seemed to be in full swing again, the rain pouring and thunder booming and muffled. And all you could do was sit back and ride it out once more. It was less severe than the one moments ago, but you still could feel the lightning flashes of doubt, hatred, and self-deprecating thoughts take over the horizon.  And while you had assumed the storm would continue going for a while, never seeming to end at some points... a warm ray of sunlight decided to crack through the dark overlying clouds. A hand gently wiping at your tears and making you look up from your sad position.  "What's wrong?" Todoroki asked, his bottom lip being curved into a frown and his upper one following suit.  Your eyes widened before closing and casting away from him. Your lip being bitten and your heart picking up. Out of everyone... you didn't want him to see you like this. Especially not after the attack that had just occurred. Not when you looked so vulnerable, weak, and useless to the one person you wanted to think you had it all together. 

"It's nothing... just a bad day is all..." You lied quietly.  "No...this is something else, isn't it?" Todoroki sighed, moving from his crouched position next to you too instead now be sitting against the wall with you.  His arm loosely moving to hook you and then he gently pushed you into his side. You gasped silently as your head hit his shoulder and his warm left side. The heat that seemed to be coming from him unnatural but normal due to his quirk... and so so comforting. The heat making your eyes droop and the sleepy exhaustion caused by your state of being slowly winning.  "It's okay." Todoroki mumbled, letting out a peaceful breath. "We all have moments where our emotions are uncontrollable...but... you have to make sure to accept and feel them. I know its hard... but if you ever need someone I'm here."  He glanced over at you, watching your head nod slowly. Eyes closed and breathing becoming deeper as you slowly allowed your body the sleep it would need after such an event. Todoroki only sighed to himself, smiling softly at you. He didn't mind at all.  In fact, he was fine with this... and until you woke up he'd wait in the dull sunlight of the passing storm. And once the sky turned clear and blue once more... he would still be here if and when you needed hi