Candy Lips

Author: alexandramar1e

"Where the hell have you been all my life?"
"Not in heaven, that's for sure."

Nothing in life has come easily to Chase. He's had to work for everything he's gotten until she comes along and feels like the big break he's been waiting for all his life.

Lexi may have stumbled into his arms, but he's going to have to fight like hell to keep her there; to earn himself a spot in her life, in her heart.

But Chase knows that she's worth it, and he's no stranger to hard work.

Lexi wants to be free, and Greenville is the key to the platinum shackles keeping her from escaping the dollhouse of a home she grew up in.

Everything about her new home breathes colour into her dull life, and she's not going to give it up for anything. She's going to make it on her own, and nobody is going to underestimate her this time. Lexi is built from materials much stronger than porcelain.

Her high hopes may finally be within reach, and she doesn't plan on letting anything or anyone distract her from her future, at least not for more than one night.

Apparently, Chase didn't get the memo.

Opinion:
Honestly one of my most favourite books I've read on here for quite some time. I absolutely loved it.