What do you choose, darling? Part 2

"What do you choose, sweetheart"?

His hand let go of your hair, wandering between your legs underneath the waistband of your panties, cupping the drenched fabric directly onto your clit, a loud moan fell past your lips; huge waves of pleasure coursing though your body, you let out a soft whimper, burrowing your face into the white sheets.

He sighed. "Now, now...don't go all shy on me, darling," his lips so close to your ear. His other hand skimmed over your buttcheek, caressing it, before spanking you, hard.

"Shit, Johnny." You cursed, already feeling the sting of his hand.

"Language, little one" He replied, pulling the skin of your neck into his mouth, sucking harshly and definitely making sure to leave a mark. You whined again, constant mewls of frustration leaving your lips as you tried your best to press into his hand, that was still cupping your sex.

"I thought I asked a question, darling," Johnny scoffed. "Which," spank "one," spank "do," spank "you," spank "choose"?

"I choose the handcuffs!" You yelled, pushing your forehead against the sheets and letting out a loud sigh. "Please...?" You whispered, as you looked back at him.

"Oh, look at that," Johnny pushed his bottom lip up, falsely pouting at you with amusement sparkling in his brown eyes. "My little girl wants me to tie her up and fuck her"? He laughed and took your chin in between his hands.

"Put your hands on the headboard," he demanded and stepped back. "I want to see your pretty body spread out underneath me, as I fuck you."

His words have you shivering and you quickly obeyed, putting your small hand on the headboard of your bed.

He watched you carefully, his eyes roaming the sight of your shaky thighs and the damp spot on the material of your panties.

His hand reached out and moved them to the side. Exposing your sex to him. "Oh, you're so wet," he traced your wet folds with his finger. "Is this all for me"? He looked up at you.

You bit your lips and nodded your head. Eyes drifting over to the handcuffs, laying beside your hip. You've always had a fantasy of Johnny tying you up and using you. So to say you were exited, was a understatement.

He followed your eyes and smirked. You weren't the only one that was exited for what was to come. He took the handcuffs and first tied your rights wrist, then your left. Leaning back he admired you.

"God, you look good like that, darling." He praised. "You're ready for me?"

You quickly nodded your head and pushed your hips up into the air. You felt him line himself up with your entrance and began to slowly press himself into you. You were always impressed by the size of Johnny. He definitely wasn't small.

"You okay, darling?"

Hips grinding softly against yours. You looked back and squeezed around him, dragging a low growl out of him.

"I'm okay."

Your confirmation was all he needed as he moved his hands up your thighs to get a firmer grip and began thrusting into you firmly.

"Fuck, darling...feel so good wrapped around me."

You just moaned pitifully, hands tugging at the cuffs. His left hand came around and closed around your neck, pressing his thumb under your jaw.

You continued like that. Him trusting into you and dragging soft moans out of you.

Johnny would have felt embarrassed by the fact he was already close to coming, had he not laid his soul bare hundred of times.

"Shit, im close doll," he thrust a little harder and braced one of his arms on the headboard, by your head. "You're close to, I can feel it," his hand around your neck wandered down and he began massaging your clit. "Cum, darling.... cum for me."

And you did just that. Coming around Johnny and letting out long shallow moans. Johnny's hips snapped forward, hard, and he cried out. Coming inside you before sagging over you panting.

You stayed like that for a few minutes, before he pulled out and released your handcuffs. You turned around and snuggled up against him.

"I love you" you murmured. Tiredness washing over you.

"I love you too darling."

A/n
I'm sorry this was so short, but I'm so tired and just wanna go to bed. Hope you have a good day :)