The Girl who was Lonely...

The girl who was lonely has a story to tell, but she wonders is it worths people time of reading. She was bullied in middle school by girls, who she thought was her friend. Her personality was very unique and her beauty was fair. The was dragged into the depths of hell almost everyday. She couldn't walk down the hallways without being stared at and being called names. One day one girl told her that she should kill herself because nobody would even care or notice that she was gone. Every night the lonely girl cried and picked up a knife and cut herself, trying to relieved from all the pain inside. She couldn't talk to no one cause nobody would listen. Every morning she would get up and stare into the mirror looking at someone she didn't recognize.

Walking on a dark path with no light is very dangerous. The suicide attempts mixed with all the anger she held in and never said a word. She tried suffocating herself so she can feel her last breath, hoping she will be free. She sat in her dark room talking to herself, repeating all the horrible stuff that was stuck in her head. Words that guild her fire with hatred into her heart.

The mirror reminder her that she was ugly and shouldn't be loved. She had a small mirror and colored a black sharpie over the glass so she couldn't see her reflection. She spent hours in front of the mirror staring at the lonely girl.

Years later, now in high school. She learned a valuable lesson, her purpose in life. She was recently diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and suffers from anxiety attacks and depression. She spent a week or so in a mental hospital not feeling sorry for herself, she felt sorry for others. Her purpose in life is to help others in need, to stand up and face the problems and to help other people who was also dammed to hell for no reason. She learned the meaning of life while staring at the white walls going into a deep thought. She found the little girl she was years ago, happy and full of life. The scars still remain,physically and mentally.

She was the girl who was lonely,and now she is an angel sent from heaven. Blessed with wonderful friends and family. A new routine, wake up and look into the mirror and tells herself that she is a wonderful person, and she is beautiful.

Forgiving those bullies was the key to her happiness. She talked about what happened to her with her doctor and her parents. She found forgiveness in her heart, a very selfless act to do. Why selfless? Every thing isn't about the victim, the bully might be being abused at home. That still doesn't make bullying right and we should put an end to it.

I hope this helps anyone who needed courage, be strong and stay with positive thinking. You are beautiful and smart, not ugly and dumb. Be yourself not somebody your not. Follow a good crowd or be a leader.

Don't be lonely...