Chapter:2

Taani is in college campus.....she looks at the time.....

T- oh shit.....mera appointment hai aaj doctor ke saath.....mujhe nikalna chahiye....

She thinks to leave.....but at same time her phone rings.....and it's Swayam

T- hello.....haa bhai....

Sw- Taani....RH aaja.....for routine check

T- bhai....abhi.....woh actually mujhe na abhi doc.....

Before she completes Swayan cuts her in mid

Sw- Taani.....humare pass bhi time nhi hai we are also bussy.....firr VP sir ko bhi toh routine dikhana hai....so

Taani looks at time......

T- okk bhai aati hu.....

She again misses her appointment.... with doctor.....and Shivam from far looks on...

Rh-

Taani reaches RH.....she smiles looking at Rey.....but he again ignores her.....

Taani feels bad....

T- haa bhai.....

Sh- team.....get ready.....

They all takes position.......and starts the dance.....and in a step.....they all starts to twirl.....Taani looks at that.....she again feels....like her head is also spinning with that step.... she tries to compose herself.....but can't help herself out.... she feels like vomiting.... so she runs away from there towards washroom.....

Gang stops dance.....Reyam looks on

V- what was that??

Simmi- excataly

Sh- Taani aise kyu bhaag gayi.....did she just insulted us....??

Nil- offcourse she did.....woh humari performance ke pura hone se pahle hi bhaag gayi......

Sh- I can't take it anymore.....how she dare.....humara time bhi important hai.....how could she can run away like that......

Both Reyam don't say anything just looks on.....

Taani rushes to washroom.....she vomits blood.....she is sweating badly.....and by seeing blood vomit she is also shocked

T- blood vomit......yeh mujhe blood ki vomit kyu huyi......

She looks at her pale face in mirror ..... she splashes some water on her face....

T- maine kal kya khaya tha.....aisa toh mujhe tab hota hai....jab main khaane main peanut khaun....but maine toh aisa kuch nhi khaya.....then.....how come I.....

She looks on....tensed

T- ho kya raha hai mere saath.....pahle diziness.....firr nose bleeding......blurry eyes.....or abb yeh blood vomit....uspar jo last month se mild fever hai woh alag......kya hai krishna ji yeh.....kanhi main marne toh nhi wali....(she chuckles within herself)

Again splashes her face with water....then drinks some water.....gargles it......and then after wiping her face....she comes out......

Taani is moving.....out....but suddenly someone pulls her towards fire exit......first she gets horrified....but later gets relaxed seeing Rey.....

T- Rey aap ho.....main toh darr gayi thi ki

Rey- Taani.....why are behaving like this

Taani looks at him cluelessly

T- matlab

Rey- aise.....tum pahle jaise nhi rahi ho.......tum badal gayi ho

Taani looks at him