Chapter:10

This chapter contains some mature content.....if you wanna skip....it then you can.....I'll summarise it next chapter.....so it doesn't affect the story....

****************
Taani and Rey.... are still in college....

T- finally ho gya sab.....

R- haa.....chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon

T- no need main chali jaaungi Rey...

R- Taani....zidd mat karo....waise bhi bhut raat ho chuki hai.... so come...aur firr mausam bhi kuch sahi nhi hai...

Taani looks at him....finally she agrees...

Both TaaRey comes out.....Rey goes to start his car.....but because of some problem it doesn't ignite

Rey- ptaa nhi kya hua?? Yeh start hi nhi ho rahi hai??

Taani looks on

Rey- tum baitho main dekhta hoon

He comes to check on.....and soon the rain starts to pouring.....

R- oh.....shit baarish.....Taani woh dekhna peeche gadi main....

His attention turns towards his car....and finds Taani is not inside....Rey looks out and finds Taani enjoying the rain.....Rey just gets mesmerised looking at her...he walks towards her unconciousaĺly........Taani is enjoying the rain......her dress is sticked to her....showing her perfect curves.... Rey reaches near her.......he hugs her from back.....putting his one arm around in waist.....and one around her shoulder.... Taani gets shocked and starlted because of it....

T- Rey aap ......

Her words got struked in her throat..... as she feels Rey's lips at her neck line.....she tightens the grip at her dress......Rey turns Taani towards him....she is looking......Rey iterwines their hands......and then kisses her forehead.....then at her cheeks her eyes.....Taani is loosing herself with in him....even she don't why she always surrenders herself infront of him so easily.......

Rey looks at Taani.....her eyes are closed....her breaths turned abnormal.....he pulls her by waist....Taani directly lands at his chest.....coliding her front with his.....Rey now puts....finger under her chin....he lifts her face up....he then strokes her lips.....his touch on her lips....makes her more conciouss and nervous.....and in her nervousness she clenches his shirt......tightly.....Rey without a second thaught.....presses his lips to her......he is sucking them....madly....with increasing time he is turning more wild.....soon....this kiss turns suffocating for....Taani.....because of her medical condition....she taps on Rey's shoulder.....but he is so lost ....in that kiss.....that he doesn't understand.... Taani pushes him away......Rey looks on shocked.....she is huffing badly.... putting her hands on her knees....and bending a little. .......

Rey- Taani.....I'm sorry.....I don't know how I

He tries to move close to her.....but she stops him from coming close to her.....
Rey looks on hurt ...

Rey- Taani.....I'm sorry.....I really didn't done it intentionally.....I don't know how

T- please.....leave.....

Rey is shocked

T- Rey jaaiye ....I need time

Rey- ok...main.....main car dekhta hoon....

Saying so he turns to move.....Taani looks at him going.....suddenly her mind and face expressions change...she runs towards Rey......and back hugs him....shocking him more....

Rey- Taani....tum kya hua??

T- I want you Rey

It comes as more shocker for him