Introduction

Its always been me, just me. My brothers are never there. My parents died. This may all sound a bit cliché, especially in a story like this, but things are never really as they seem, and my family should know that more than anyone. My name is Alicia Baker. My family has a history of gifts, now when I say gifts, I mean in the superpower sense. Well there is me and my three older brothers left in the family, we used to be so close when we were kids, but now that we're older I barely see them, they are too busy doing work saving the city. I guess that's the price to pay. Well, now you know a bit about me. It's time you met my brothers. Andre, he's the oldest, his ability, Super strength, a classic for a hero, his weakness loud noises, growing up with two little brothers and a little sister. It got loud in our house. Combine that with the fact that he has sensitive ears it wasn't good. Tanner, his power permeation, he can make his body translucent which allows him to pass through the walls and the ground. His weakness, he can be a bit arrogant. Lastly Health, his power, Water manipulation, it's pretty self-explanatory, he can control water. His weakness, he's afraid or drowning, kind of ironic. And me, Telekinesis, we don't really know the extent of it, mostly because my brothers don't know about it. Growing up, my parents saved the city. They were the ones everyone looked to if they needed a savior, they were always there. Even when they had such an important job, they always made time for my brothers and I. One villain attack, one miscalculated jump, was all it took. The next thing you know the flame of hope had been extinguished. That's when my brothers decided to step in for them. The took over where my parents left off. The only problem...I think they forgot they have a sister. I guess that's the way its always been, but I swear, that's not the way it will always be.