Epilogue: Kiss The Girl

Smurfstorm's POV

Michael motioned for Snappy Bug, our ringbearer, to come forward. He did so, flying over slowly as to not lose the rings. As soon as he arrived, he presented the rings to Michael, who put one in each our hands.

The rings had a nice design to them, with a sapphire jewel in the center and a golden cross layered onto the jewel. We both held them in our hands until he proceeded with the ceremony.

"Smurfette, do you take Smurfstorm to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold until death, in sickness and in health, so help you God?"

"I do," Smurfette said, sliding her ring onto my finger.

"And Smurfstorm, do you take Smurfette to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold until death, in sickness and in health, so help you God?"

I stood there for a fleeting moment, looking at Smurfette. This was it, the moment it had all built to, from the moment I had comforted her. I never thought it would be like this, but I knew that in this moment, all that mattered to me now, was her.

I slid the ring onto her finger, holding her hand tightly. I looked her in the eye, a twinkle starting to form around it.

"I do," I said, softly.

"Then by the powers vested in me, by Papa Smurf, Smurfwillow, this gathering, and Heaven above, I now pronounce you wife and wife. My ladies, you may kiss the brides."

With that, Smurfette and I kissed each other for what felt like an eternity. The others Smurfs cheered and celebrated this wonderful event. We were finally married! She was my wife...and I was hers!

As soon as we broke the kiss, Smurfette gave me a sly look, with a massive smirk.

"You care to carry me?" she asked.

"I'll let you get seconds!" I said, lifting my new wife into my arms bridal style.

I walked down the aisle, my love in my arms. Everyone else congratulated us as we walked along the white road, the road of our love.

After that, we all headed over to the after party, where there was a dance floor, some concessions, a DJ Smurf, and a disco ball. We had a delicious blue velvet cake, with vanilla frosting and cream filling.

"So, how does it feel to be married?" Lily asked us, sitting at our table with the rest of the gang.

"Feels great," Smurfette said, snuggling up next to me.

"Yeah, sure does," I said, holding her close.

"You guys think you'll have kids?" Brainy asked.

"I hope so," Smurfette said, "I would love it if we get a little girl. We even have a name."

"Smurfrose, or Rosie for short," I told them.

"AWWWWWWW!!!!" the others cooed.

"That's so cute!" Blossom squealed.

"Can we babysit?" Clumsy asked.

"Sure," I said, looking at Smurfette, "we wouldn't mind it one bit."

After we had cake, we danced slowly. The whole room was slow as the soft music played overhead. I held Smurfette close to me as we danced, our heartbeats almost in sync.

"Can I tell you something?" Smurfette asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"I think you'll make a great Mama," she said with a smile.

"You too," I said, holding her close to me, "I'm glad that you choose me."

"Me too," she said as we melted into a long and warm kiss.

After the after party, it was finally time to leave. True to my word, I let Smurfette carry me this time, and it felt pretty nice.

She carried me over to our honeymoon carriage, with a glowbunny at the helm. As soon as we got in, we turned back to the crowd of other Smurfs, throwing our bouquet together in the air. It landed in Papa Smurf's hands, and he just looked nervous, knowing what that meant. Willow just laughed at that, in fact, I think we all did.

After that, our carriage pulled away, and the other Smurfs waved us goodbye as we drove away.

"You know something?" I asked Smurfette as we rode off.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I think they were right," I told her, "we are definitely gonna make a nice little family."

"Well, the only Smurf I'd ever build my family with is you," she said as we cuddled up against each other.

That's how it was the whole ride, we just sat there, dreaming of our bright new future. We were in love and we were together, and to me, that's anything and everything a Smurf like me could ask for.