falling

Leon's P.O.V.

Uggghhhh why do i have to be such a jerk ughh i hate myself i dont know when we kissed i felt something...like sparks but that cant be i have never ever liked a girl well  i have dated and slept with a lot of them but still shes....diferent shes not like the others that usualy beg to date me ughhh i got to get her to forgive me ill start slow like being friends i have never been friends with a girl except fran well i have to try its gonna be hard i wonder where she went its 24:00 where can she be frans sleeping in her room she probobly didnt go there cuz she knew thats the first place where ill look so maybe ummm the park no she wouldnt go there or would she better check i went to the park i walked around everywhere then i just went to sit down on a park bench to think i went to one and found her...sleeping there she was shivering i took off my jacket and put it on her she smiled in her sleep i cant let her stay here shes too beautiful i took her bridal style and carried to my car i cant drive her to the school fran will kill me she would think i did something to her so ill take her to my parents house i think they both are on a buisness trip so its fine if i take her there i put her in the car she was still sleeping and i drove to my parents house i still have the keys i see she has her diary tightly in her hands should i take it and read it no she'll probobly notice i cant we arrived at my house shes sleeping i took her bridal style again and carried her into the house and carried her up to my old room it was still the same i leid her on my bed and she slept i went to the bathroom to change into my pj's then i went back to the room to just check if shes sleeping should i sleep next to her or not i just want to see i leid down next to her and just looked at her shes beautiful but i cant have feelings for her im the player of the studio i have a reputation but i cant help my feeling shes a inoccent angel i cant deny it but i think im falling for her!!!

What do you guys think???
Im sorry if it sucks!!!:-(

Love Agneta♥