Stone world the beginning

Taiju reaches to his friends to find Senku on the floor dead. Taiju runs and cradles Senku's lifeless body "SENKUU!!" Taiju yells in tears "OPEN YOUR EYES!! WAKE UP AND SAY SOMETHING!!" He yells, Yuzuriha cries out while yun was still paralysed, tears still pouring out, tepo whimpering while nuzzled at her knees, Sora whimpered, nuzzling her head against the teens lifeless hand, fang standing next to san, nuzzling his head against her crouched figure

" COME ON! THIS CANT BE RIGHT! THERES NO WAY!!! DONT LET IT END LIKE THIS! SENKU!!! AFTER EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE! YOU CANT JUST DIE!!! TALK TO ME!!!!!!!" Taiju yelled with tears in his eyes

"I have him a painless death...it's over. I trust as his friends..... you will give him a proper burial." Tsukasa says

Tsukasa feels that something is off. He looks at yuna and she's giving out a silence that chills him.

' even if Taiju wasn't a pacifist, he'd never risk endangering yuzuriha by attacking me, that was the powerful dynamic between us...but Taiju, if senku's death sends you into a rage and drives you to attack me mindlessly...then I'll have to kill you too... Please...Don't loose your head...." Tsukasa thinks ' but...' his eyes look towards the crimson red hair of san's depression form ' in her case...'

Yuna was whipping the tears from her eyes

"Yuna, you can resent me all you want, but it's useless, unlike senku, i want to create a world untainted, filled with only pure  innocence, you and me are more alike than you think, you lived in a cruel world, even if you show others kindness, th...

"Yuna, you can resent me all you want, but it's useless, unlike senku, i want to create a world untainted, filled with only pure innocence, you and me are more alike than you think, you lived in a cruel world, even if you show others kindness, they repay you in mockery and sneers, I know your upset...." he hovers over her, not receiving any response, only the wolf's growling at him, this time, not whimpering away as he glared at them, so he turned back to yuna " you are the most powerful female I've ever laid eyes on, and I'm the Most powerful man, it's a sign granted that we should be together"

" he hovers over her, not receiving any response, only the wolf's growling at him, this time, not whimpering away as he glared at them, so he turned back to yuna   " you are the most powerful female I've ever laid eyes on, and I'm the Most powerfu...

She clenches the her wolf fur hood "it would be pitiful to see your talents wasted and see you wither away in your own despair..." Yuna stands up, facing him with her bands Covering her eyes, stretching out his hand " come with me, I seek some sort of foundation for myself, please help with that"