Let there be the light of science

Alright! Managed to finish it, took some time, but here it is!

What do you think?

While walking

The mysterious figure heard the sound of the distant flute suika was playing, he stopped and chucked, hand pressed against a tree as he saw the village, and what was going on outside of it, and a very familiar person

Yuna was preparing the next batch of ramen while the villagers watched in awe, senku helped by washing the foxtail millet ramen 'The savoury bowl of gourmet science' he placed the bowls out '...is gonna buy me enough manpower to make steel'

"Foxtail millet from the goddess coming up" senku announced

gan'en was the first to taste "I've never had anything so Chewy and amazingly yummy!" He exclaimed

"We all know gan'en has some experience eating, so..."kujaku chuckled

The little girl with black hair then tasted "Man that's tasty! A steaming stew of slippery deliciousness!" The little girl exclaimed

"Are you the Man who helped out goddess make this incredible food for us? The one called senku?" Ruby asked "So, what kinda girls does she like?"

"The kind that can pump a tone of oxygen into her furnace" senku stated bluntly

"What kind of answer is that?!" Kohaku exclaimed "Really! I mean, did the concept of polite small talk not exists during your time?"

She looked towards the goddess and saw her smiling sheepishly at the attention she was getting from the other males she was serving, and immediately sprinted into over protective mode, scaring the hell out of them, Chrome approached kinro and ginro, who were looking at the crowd with serious looks arms crossed "Hey kinro, ginro Don't pretend like you dont wanna try it This ramen stuff is insanely good!"

Ginro tried to take it with a blissful expression, but kinro held him back "We will not eat food made with your sorcery!" He exclaimed "Besides a guard accepting a gift would clearly be in violation" he said crossing his arms "You know that! Rules are rules!"

"Really?" Chrome raised an eyebrow, smirking "Then what's have you got in your hand? I guess there's a special exception for a golden spear? Over food the goddess you worship made?"

"Yeah! What gives kinro?!" Ginro exclaimed

His ear twitches slightly, turning his head with a blush while gritting his teeth " f-fine, o-only because the goddess worked hard to make it" he took it and chrome was cheering inside with a victory smirk

"Here you go!" Suika handed another bowl to one of the villagers "I've totally lost track of who I've served already!" She exclaimed, pacing around "They're really eating it up Everyone's coming to get some" kohaku smiled "Heh. They can have all they want" senku chuckled, then smirked evilly "But they'll find out very soon that the more ramen they eat, the harder I'm going to work em"