finding Ezra custom part 2

No one Pov:
After telling them that Hera went to get everybody lunch, sandwiches. Ezra started drooling as soon as he saw them and everybody started laughing and Ezra bowed his head in shame, as soon as everyone saw that they stopped laughing.

Ezra Pov:
As soon as they started laughing I looked down in shame, once they saw me looking down they stopped and all had looks of sadness and pity. Not wanting pity I said I can see the pity in your eyes please stop I don't want any pity. As soon as I said that they all looked upset at themselves and Zeb then said ok well do our best to not pity you. I then said ok thank you, can we please eat now? Hera said sure and handed everyone a sandwich. Mine was gone in about 2 seconds and everybody was shocked at how quickly I ate, Hera then asked if I wanted another sandwich and how long I was with vizago. I sighed before replying with yes I would love another sandwich and I was with him for 8 years. Why? Then Hera said well how long you were there explains how you were able to eat so quickly, after finishing her explanation I nodded in understanding. So I have 1 more question why am I here with you and not at some orphanage or something like that? Hera then said that all of the orphanages in the galaxy were controlled by the empire which are the most common employers of Boba fett so we decided that it would be safer if you stayed with us. Oh thank you for everything ma'am. Do you have anything I can do to make it up to you? No we don't but if you wanted to join the crew you could fight the empire with us. We've all agreed to allow it considering how we found you yesterday, we think that you would be a really valuable addition to this crew. With you we might even be able to make it into a family. Hmm I have no where else to go so I guess I'll join you, I said after thinking for a second.

Hey so after I finish this quad shot I might make a new book with me in it but I'm going to change my name.