Ezra's injury part 2/ new force sensitive

Ezra POV:
OMG OMG OMG I JUST KISSED SABINE WREN, AND SHE KISSED BACK! Currently in a state of shock sabine and I both leave the common room for some privacy.

Time skip 2 hours

Ok sabine I should probably get going to meditation. Ok see you soon sabine replied.

Kanan and I were meditating when I got pulled into a "vision". Well it was more like a conversation but anyway the Jedi council said that they thought I was ready for a padawan. Ok I'm sure that you're right about that but who can I find to be my padawan. Young miss Wren is capable of becoming your padawan, due to her past her mental shields are up just high enough so that you can't sense her force sensitivity. At this I was shocked so I just said ok masters thank you for telling me.

End if vision

As soon as I left the vision I woke up yelling kanan's name. He woke soon after and said what. Do you have a spare midiclorian test? He said yes why? Just give it to me and tell me how to use it. Confused he pulled one out of his drawer and handed it to me while explaining how to use it. Ok thanks kanan I'll be back soon.

I ran to sabine's cabin. After knocking she said come in. Hey ez isn't it still early for you to be back? Yes but I need to give you this test really quickly. Um ok she said. 5 minutes later the test was complete and I saw that she had 14,000 midiclorians while kanan had 12,000 and I had 25,000. Once I finished reading the result sabine saw how shocked I was and asked what was wrong so I replied with I'll tell you at the emergency meeting I'm calling.

5 minutes later.

Ok ezra why did you call this meeting? Hera asked. In response I said kanan why don't you explain midiclorians and after you finish I'll shock all of you.

5 minutes later kanan was done explaining. So I said kanan while we were meditating I was pulled into a "vision" And the Jedi council said I was ready for a padawan and who was perfect. So I took the test from you. Everybody replied with ok so what. In response I said kanan you know how you have 12,000 midiclorians and I have 25,000? Yes he replied confused so I just showed him the datapad and after reading it he asked who I gave the test to so I said sabine. Confused sabine said wait what? Ok sabine the test I gave you was a midiclorian test and it said that you gave 14,000 midiclorians. What does that mean Zeb asked. Well I said it means that sabine is force sensitive. At this Zeb passed out chopper over heated and everybody except for kanan and I started stuttering.