(sin)Random pt 2

WHAT THE FU-

Guys... Guys. 1.64K reads is a LOT. Thank you so much you sinful little tea leaves! <3

Anyways,

This is the sinful continuation of the last random part, so it will make a whole lot more sense if you read that. It's taken litterally about a month to edit and get inspiration for, but it's 3,400 words long and I think it's the longest sin I've ever written. And it's pretty damn wholesome at times too, there's a tidbit of fluff at the end as well. (Just a reminder that this little mini-series was inspired by another oneshot)

I hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~
When we get home I go straight to my room, confusing cross a little. I sorta half toss cross on the bed, not roughly enough to hurt him of course.

He laughs a little, "Hey!" He half whines. "Remember what you said?" I smile, kicking my shoes off. "Uh, I said a lot today, elaborate" Cross says, "allow me to remind 'oh hush, you can do whatever you want when we get home' and if I'm not mistaken, this is indeed my home." I smile, climbing over my now embarrassed lover.

"Hm... I guess I did say that. Looks like I owe you a good time~" Cross chuckles, wrapping his arms around the back of my neck. I smile, pulling cross up into my lap, my hands rubbing his hips. Cross shivered a little, glancing at my hands then back at me, smiling as he leaned up a little to bring me into a kiss. Cross let out a happy sigh as my tongue slipped into his mouth, moving his hips a little to lean into my touch.

Cross was a much more normal than me in terms of notable features, I have sharp, noticably inhuman fangs. I remember the first time I kissed cross I told him to be careful. Cross just pulled me down into a kiss and ended up with a bunch of cuts on his tongue, but he let it slip that he really enjoyed the feeling. Actually Cross has a thing for biting, he loves touching, choking, being out of breath, Cross is just a kinky little thing.

Then again, I love to see him falling apart, melting into the affection and begging for more. His love for complete helplessness is such a turn on. Cross squeaked a little as I slipped my hand up his shirt, a purr escaping his throat as my hand felt out his waist, the soft noises only encouraging me more. Cross moved his hips a little to grind against me, letting out a little moan as my tongue pressed into his. One of my hands slips up to pull his tie loose, tossing it away as I unbutton his shirt.

Cross pulls away to breathe, panting heavily. I love him so much, everything about him is addicting... His breath is hot against my lips, and I can't help but sigh through my trance "I love you..."
Cross smiles happily, "I love you..." He sighs, pulling me back into the blissful affections.

Our tongues twined happily as I unbuttoned his shirt, my other hand rubbing his hip. Every little sound he made was simply addicting. I wanted to hear him moan, scream, beg for more. Cross is perfect, his brilliant mind, soft lips, the tase of his mouth, his unquestioning submission... Delicious little noises that make me want to take him as my own... Perfect.

Cross pulled away slightly as I tossed way his shirt. "Hey... That's nh~ not fair, gosh you're so eager... you have to take your shirt off too." Cross huffed childishly, looking up at me with a mischievous smile. "Only for you crossy~" I purr, pulling my tie loose, then discarding my shirt. I grabbed my tie and tied cross' hands together, though he hooked his hands around my neck again and brought me closer. Cross moved his hips to grind against me, his hard-on evident through the little display.

"I'd argue that you're a little more exited~" I purr, my hands exploring his waist and thighs. Mewls and moans escaped my smaller lover as I touched him, his arms pulling tight around the back of my neck as he pulled me close again. I kissed him greedily, purring at the slight taste of blood in my lover's mouth due to small cuts caused by my fangs. I couldn't help but gently push him down on the bed, my hands still exploring him, wanting to feel every inch of his perfect body. Cross' Moans and whines sounded so enticing in the moment... it made me eager to slip my hands lower.