Chapter 19

When we wake up Fred is poking Ron to wake up. "Right now would be a great time to be able to sleep in my room with my girlfriend" he yells towards his mother "go ahead now that I'm awake I will check on you" I was nearly awake so he picks me up and carries me to his room he sets my back down he kisses me " I'll be back I'm gonna go get breakfast" "wait" I get up and run towards him I jump in his arms and kiss him he doesn't want to leave but he knows he has to. He leaves the room to get breakfast I get back on his bed the door opens and Ginny walks in "hey Ginny what's up" she walks in and sits beside me "hey can we hang later today without your boyfriend" "sure Ginny what are you thinking" right as I say that Ron walks in with breakfast Ginny grabs a plate and leaves "Ginny that's Ellie's" he was cute when he was bossy "it's alright I'm really not that hungry" he insists and gives me his plate. "So if you don't mind me and Ginny are gonna have a girls day is that cool" I don't wanna leave him but Ginny is a good friend. "Can I go we only have a week of break left" "Ginny doesn't want you to be" he kisses me so I stop talking. He knows he can't go. Me and Ron get into right as he starts to take my clothes off his mom knocks on the door. Good thing we weren't to far in I just got covered up and Ron was tucking me in.  "You to time to leave you have a two hour minimum alone in here during the day if you want to sleep in here"  Me and Ginny made plans to go out.