Chapter 55

I get up to take a shower. Ron goes to the kitchen to hang out with the boys. I didn't feel like getting dolled up so I just put my glasses on. My hair in a messy bun and one of Ron's t-shirts again but this time I had shorts on. I walk down to the kitchen I sit on the kitchen table Ron stands in-front of me. I wrap my legs around him. Molly walks in "hey molly" "you guys should clean up the living room" "I'll do it in a minute mom" Molly walks away. Thomas takes the glasses off my face and puts them on. "Look I'm Ellie and I like to flash all of Ron's friends" "give those back and I didn't flash you Ron flashed you with my boobs. I was the victim" Ron laughs. "Listen if I would've known you were awake and in front of me I wouldn't of taken her shirt off" "and if I didn't stop you" Ron laughs. Molly walked out of the room before we started talking. I sit on the counter while Ron makes me something to eat. He hands me the plate. "Thank you" I eat what he made for me. I put the plate back on the table. Ron comes back over to me. "You need to shower you smell horrible Ron. I'll clean up while you shower" "fine" he walked upstairs. I walk to the living room to clean up. Thomas joins me. "I think I forgot to say nice boobs" "ya I was hoping you would forget" "well that's a little unforgettable I've been replaying it in my head all morning" "well that's the only time your going to see me topless so you should remember it" I walk away to put blankets in the closet. Ron walks down shirtless. "You have my only clean shirt can't you wear yours" "fine I'll wash our clothes" I take his shirt off I was wearing a bra so I wasn't exactly naked. I walk upstairs I grab a crop top and throw it on. I grab a basket and start to grab all of our dirty clothes. I walk downstairs with all the clothes. "Since we have school in three days I'm gonna start getting everything ready" I walk to the basement and put clothes in the washer it takes about two hours for them to fully get clean so I have two hours to do more stuff. "Ron can we go into town I need to get books for this year and I think you need them too" "fine but let me eat something first" I walk over to him. He picks me up and puts me on the table. "Come on I have clothes in the washer and we need books hurry up" "alright alright let's go" "does anyone else need books" everyone had already gone out to get them before. We drove to the book store. Once we got there Ron got out real quick to open my door. "Thank you" when we walk in we were welcomed in by Pansy "look who it is and your pretty little boyfriend isn't here so how should this go" "Pansy get your shit together and move" I tried to walk around her but she moved in front of me. "Pansy move or" "or what" I pull my wand out and put it to her face. "Try me now". She wasn't happy but she left. It surely wasn't peaceful either. I put my wand away and we wait in line for our books. Once we get our books we get back into the car. "Nice to say Pansy hates you" "ya you get used to it" he laughs. We drive home we arrive before dinner. After dinner I start packing my trunk. I forgot about the clothes in the washer "shit" Ron looks at me. I run downstairs and switch the laundry. We had like four more loads to do so I put the wet ones in the dryer and everyone's robes in the washer. I go back upstairs. "There is too much to do in two days" "I'll help you get everything done don't worry" I get in bed. "Till tomorrow" I wake up and Ron brought up the dried clothes and switched the laundry. He comes over to me. He picks me up and i hug him. "I don't wanna go back to school" "I know Nelly but it will all be ok" "can you get me some clothes" he walks over to our dresser and grabs clothes. "You want me to look like I'm half naked in front of all your guy friends and your brothers" "your right" he grabs one of his t shirts instead. He walks back over to me. "Here" I get up and stand on the bed. I jump to him he cat catches me. "Alright I need to get stuff ready for school" I change in front of him and he laughs. I start packing my trunk. I switch the laundry and bring up the clean clothes. I pack up my trunk. Clothes toothbrush toothpaste tampons condoms blow dryer straighter soap hair spray glasses makeup books and everything I need for school. I finish everything I need to do for school by the end of the day. I walk downstairs and throw myself on the couch. "Rough day Nora" "ya I'm getting ready for school I have everything ready and it only took all day" the next day went by like a blur I spent most of it in bed. I wake up the day before school started and I wasn't happy. I hear the boys fighting about quidditch. Ron storms up to me. He throws his hands up because he was mad. I flinched I didn't think he was going to hurt me. As I flinch back. He looks up "Ellie I would never hit you I'm so sorry" he pulls me in to hug me. "Nelly I love you so very much and I would never hit you ever" "I love you to Ron" I walk into the kitchen. Ron continues to talk about quidditch. Thomas comes over to me. "What happened when you were a child" "you saw that. It's not a big deal and I don't want to talk about it" "fine" he walks back into the conversation. "Ron did you pack everything for tomorrow" "yes mom" he laughs. I laugh with him. I go over to the couch. After their done arguing they come to the living room. I lay down on the couch so no one else can sit there. "Your gonna wanna move Nelly" I don't budge. I stand up he picks me up and kisses me whilst spinning me around.