Wilting Fondness

So I decided to make a different type of update today,instead of a chatfic type Im going to do a oneshot.So this oneshots are made 3 years ago,but dont worry I edited them so that there's no errors.

So please Enjoy.

Listen to the music while reading🌸

"Was there a lifetime waiting for us in a world where I was yours"

FLASHBACK

Sobs can be heared,wail of sadness covered the whole park.You're silloute can be seen in the the middle of the darkness,the lampost above you was the only source of light you had.You are scared of darkness but you did'nt seem to care,in fact you wanted to disappear in darkness.

You thought youre alone,but then you felt someones shadow engulped the light above you.you looked up and saw a ravenette,the first thing that you noticed was the hankercheif in his right hand.

Your eyes lit up.you're a big fan of romance,specially in the form of drama and books,and youve always wanted to experience this kind of sensation.You thought of the scene where the main character is having a breakdown and a guy would offer his handkercheif and comfort the protaganist and with this simple gesture they would fall in love.

Its cliche,but who doesnt love childish things.With your instincts you raised your hand with a blush in your face that is being hidden by the darkness.You waited for him to hand you the handkercheif,but that bever happened,instead you heared him say, "Shut up Your Noisy."

That very moment your romantic dreams shattered.You quicky and shyly hide yor face,you felt nothing but embarrased,with invisible frown in your face,you felt something cold touch your skin.You slowly lifted your head and saw a carton of milk on top of your lap.

Your faced screamed confusion."Milk makes me happy,this might help you,and here,wipe your tears,your whole skirt is wet"You grabbed the milk and started to drink it,you finished it in just seconds,and it honestly took some of your sadness away.you gave him a simple respond,

"Thank you."

You silently smiled at yourself.Maybe you're overthingking,theres still some people who still cares for you."Ummm...Im not good at making advices,but someone told me that secrets turn into regrets,I can feel that theres something heavy inside you,dont be afraid to open up only then you'll be able to feel ease"he finished his sentence with a genuine smile,that made your heart beat faster.You dont know what's happening to you,but this strange feelings is haunting you,It was strange but the almost suffocating air changed it felt so much lighter,and for the first time you felt ease.

"C-can I ask y-your n-n-name?!"you stuttered,you clutched the hem of your skirt tightly before shutting your eyes.

Silence filled the air,you thought that he was gone,but you felt someones breath near your ears giving you goosebumps,then he whispered.

"Kageyama Tobio"

END OF FLASHBACK

You didnt have any idea why does memories came back.it doesnt matter tho,the only thing that matter now is the scene right in front of you.It was him confessing to her,in the same place where,he made you feel in love with him.It was the same place where your loved bloomed and the same place where your love wilts.

"F/n I like you"

"I like you too,kageyama".

Those were the last world you heared before witnessing the two kiss each other.It felt like a huge rock thrown at you,it was so heavy that you felt your kness falling,and your breath was hitching,along with that was the lump inside your throat that you badly want to let out.

You gasped for air and felt the thing coming up from your mouth,just then you finally let it out,your eyes widen as you witnessed such a beautiful flower come out from you,tho its etheral you can't help but to feel terrified but what scared you the most was the fact that kageyama would never love you back.

FLASHBACK

Its valentines day,and youre plannimg to give kageyama a present.youve been plannjng what you would give to him since last month,you came up with plenty of ideas but those didnt satisfy you enough.

You bumped into kageyama that day and decide to have the courage of confessing,but then you were interrupted by the voice of f/n from a far.You stopped at your tracks when you saw how the two look at each other,it was the look of longing,it was really familiar to you,because thats how exactly you look at him with adoration in your eyes.

Your hands trembeled as you cant stand seeing them,it just breaks your heart.Your best friend and the love,is just absurd.Kageyama finally turned his attention back to you giving you a questioning look."What do you want to say again y/n?"he asked,"Umm..yeah I just wanna ask..um what's your favorite flower?! yeah umm yeah.",you awkwardly responded,to which he answered unbothered.

"I like blue tulips."

END OF FLASHBACK

Blue tulips came from your mouth,funny right?You're already dying,but he's still a part of it.

6 MONTHS LATER

Kageyama stood infront of you,but you were no longer concious.yes you died,because of hanahaki disease,a disease where flowers bloom inside your lungs,that would slowly torn your chest apart,this is caused by Unrequited Love.

He was'nt aware that you're already suffering and hes not mostly not ready to let you go.Kageyama actually loved you,before he do to f/n,he always admired you and badly wants you to call his,but he was too scared to be rejected and thinking of that possibility just made him regret his decisions.

He was right after all,secret turns into regret.He was scared to lost you then,and tried his best to still stay close to you,tho even how many times he tried,you still left,and it hurts him to know that he was the cause of it all.

He stared at you for a while,even when you're sleeping you still look etheral,tho he would rather see you ugly as long as your not asleep.He felt tears coming down from his eyes,along with the painful lump in his throat.He coughed as hard as he can,over and over again.Until white petals along with blood came out.

He smiled,He finally can be with you,even if it's in nirvana.

"Oh you were a good dream"

Blue tulips
-Represents Unrequited love.

A/N
Im going to publish a another oneshot,its also was made 3 years ago.