Idiot

Anotha oneshot!But this time its saltyshima!

Hope you Enjoy!

"Will you marry me?...

IDIOT"

He used to call me that often,at first I hated it,but when the times passed I got used to it.As if it is a part of his system to call me idiot,he even told me that i should be honored that he call me that since im the only idiot in his life,and for once in my life, I loved being an idiot.

Tho I never knew that being an idiot would end my happiness.

4 months ago

Exactly 8 months ago,Me and Tsukki got married.It was honestly the best day of my life.who would thought that the guy I hated back then would be the same guy i'll cherish today.It was almost unbelievable,but here we are together in our own house.

Home.that's what I want to call it,it felt like home before but not exactly when she came into our lives.Who am I talking about?it was my sister,she was my husband's first love.he told me that he got over at her since im the one that matters to him,but why does it feels like the opposite.

I have known him for a long time,I know when he's lying and when hes telling the truth,and when he told me those words,"Dont worry I've moved on,youre the one that I love,and thats what's important" his eyes would close his lips would tremble and his voice lacked sincerity,as if he's not sure on what hes saying.

It honestly bothered me,but I shrugged it off because I TRUST him,and guess what,trusting him would be the biggest mistake of my life.

It was supposed to be our anniversary today,instead of spending it with me,he's with her.They seem to have fun from what I seen so far.I may look like a pathetic for following them around,but I can't just sit in our house all alone while hes having fun with my sister.

I dont even know why im still doing this,it hurts me to see him with my own sister,but it hurts me more knowing that it is my fault that we became distant.

I can even give him the family he wants.I had a oppurtunity but it was all gone,because of me.

FLASHBACK

"Im sorry Mrs. Tsukishima,we arent able to save the child.we are truly sorry for your lost"the doctor bowed befor exiting the room.

I was left dumbfounded,I-i just lost my child,and I cant even do anything about it,my tears started to well up,while my husband kei is just standing in front of me emotionless.he suddenly grabbed my wrist,but i didnt react,my mind was just blank.

"I told you to stay at home,WHY DID'NT YOU LISTEN!"he shouted his voice echoing in the small hospital room we occupied.I didnt answer."I said why didnt you listen"he said in a more gentle tone.

I was afraid to give him an answer,because I know to myself that the reason behind this would just make him rage.I stayed quite,until he spoked again.

"This is your fault,YOU KILLED MY CHILD!YOU KILLED MY FUCKING CHILD YOU MURDERED!I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Those were the last words I heard.it hurts,I did'nt want this to happen either.I wish I trusted you more.

END OF FLASHBACK

It was that time when I had my first suspicion,I knew i had the feeling that he was cheating on me,but that time I was wrong.Guess what happen now.maybe its my karma.Now that my worst nightmare is infront of me,I cant seem to wake up,and I was so stupid to fall from this fake dream.

"Tsukki,I wanted to tell you something."my sisters voice cracked.

"What is it?"he responeded.There was a long moment of silence,before my husband grabbed my sister into a tight hug.While Im there standing confused,i did'nt exactly heard what she said,my ears started to hurt as if there was this deafening sound.It took a while to stop,and as i was just to walk away,I heard my husband shout.

"IM GOING TO BE A FATHER"

Im hurting but why am I still here?

Guess he was right.im an idiot after all.

A/N

Do u want a part 2 guys??