Chapter 12

He kissed her again after she said I love you. He loved hearing those words. She pulled away and finally looked at the ring. "Robin, it's gorgeous." She said looking at it. It was a solid silver band with a 2.5 carat diamond right in the center.

"I'm glad you like it." He said looking her. She never looked up. She was still admiring the giant diamond that was on her finger.

"I can't believe you did all of this." She smiled and looked up at him. "Just for me."

"You deserve it." He said kissing her lips. "But I still have one more surprise." He said smiling.

"I don't know what else you could possibly have planned." She said.

"It probably won't top what you have already seen but I'm hoping you will like." He said smiling.

"I'm sure I'll love it because it came from you." She said putting her forehead against his.

He kissed her nose. "Let's go." He says taking her hand.

"Now where might this surprise be?" She asked curiously.

"At our house." He said smiling.

"Hmmm I see." She said walking a little faster.

"Are you in a hurry?" He asks laughing.

"Yes, because I'm excited." She said letting go of his hand and started running. He takes off after her and he can hear her laughing.

"Regina." He says laughing still trying to catch up to her. She finally stops and turns around laughing. He catches up to her and quickly picks her up to where she is looking down at him. "How the hell do you run in those?" He asks laughing.

She smiles. "Only a real woman can run in heels." She laughs.

He puts her on the ground. They where only a block from her house. "Well your feet have to hurt." He says while picking her up bridal style.

She put her arms around his neck and he carried her to the door. He put her down. "I would carry you in, but I want you to walk in first." He says smiling.

She opens the door to see more vases full of roses. "Robin, this is the best day ever." She says turning around and kissing him. "How many roses is this?" She asks curiously.

"A dozen, dozen roses." He smiles.

"I can't believe you bought me 144 roses. You're crazy." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No just crazy about you." He said kissing her lips. The longest he had ever kissed her. It wasn't passionate, just slow and sweet.

She pulls away. "Okay I can't breathe." She said laughing.

"Okay, well I forgot something upstairs so I'll be right back. And when I get back ill cook us dinner, wait for me in the kitchen." He kissed her lips and ran upstairs.

She watched him walk upstairs, then walked into the kitchen. When she walked into the kitchen she saw a box on the counter. She walked up to it wondering what it was. There was a note on top. She took the note and opened it. --Regina, I have one more surprise. Put this on and meet me in our room. xoxo, your fiancé.-- Regina smiled and opened the box. In the box was lingerie. A black lace night gown with matching black panties. She blushed knowing what he had planned.

After she changed she ran upstairs and walked into their room.

A/N: I know this chapter is short, but the next one will be up later today. I will warn you about the next one. It is VERY smutty! Hope y'all are enjoying my story! I love all the feedback! It always makes me smile!! Mwah💋