⚡ Rescue ⚡

So~ I almost had a panic attach seeing how many people have read , this like thirty five people

From which one is my best friend ReinerBraun_Bangtan and other is my friend kenmaneko24.

I did not expect but looks like I have to pay more attention to this story and the Gen2 one

-----------------------------------------

Its been fifteen minutes since Akaashi was tied up to the chair.

Now it was getting hell uncomfortable.

He tried to free himself but nothing seem to help.

Soon a man walked in the room , he looked Terrifying by how he walked in.

"What a pleasure the boss of 🔪The young Threads 🔪 himself came to see me" said Akaashi

"Really calm are we" Questioned Daichi.

The whole team seemed to be here expect Kiyoko.

"Damn Kuroo , this second hand man looks hot" wispered Bokuto in Kuroo's eyes.

"Dude your gay" kuroo wispered back.

"So are you I can feel it" Wispered Bokuto.

No one could hear what they wispered but Daichi seemed to have hear only few wisperes  voice.

"Shut up you two" Commanded Daichi.

Bokuto and kuroo jolted up.

"Now tell us about your boss" Asked Daichi.

"Why you want to date him , ya you kinda seem his type" Teased Akaashi.

Daichi had a blush spread across his face

"SHUT UP AND TELL US" Daichi burst out.

Akaashi chuckled and looked right into Daichi's eyes , witch made a shiver went down few of the member spines including , Bokuto who was a bit red because of seeing how cool Akaashi is.

"You think I will just tell you this so easily" Chuckled Akaashi.

Bokuto was impressed seeing how calm Akaashi was.

He did not even flinch when Daichi yelled.

Daichi and a few members felt the site.

Only Bokuto , kuroo and Osamu were their.

Soon the vent door from the ceiling fall and Hinata jumped out.

He fall right on top of Kuroo and made him fall of the ground and on the other hand Bokuto had a gun pointed his head and Osamu's mouth was being covered by his brother Atsumu.